[ROM][QQ1A.200105.003][01/09] Benzo Rom 10.0.0_r22

870 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,127

By fKm, Senior Member on 10th January 2020, 03:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2020, 12:06 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Is it possible to enable HDMI in the kernel code for this rom?
11th January 2020, 12:20 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 717

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Fully

Just do fastboot flash boot_a boot.img and then change to boot_b. Sideload should flash both slots. I haven't had any issues using that method and I've tried 2 or 3 ROMs.

Sideloading an OTA zip only flashes the inactive slot. All ROMs have been OTA zips since Google introduced A/B partitions
11th January 2020, 12:24 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Schuettorf
Thanks Meter: 1,127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joolz03

Is it possible to enable HDMI in the kernel code for this rom?

It is the DU kernel. Look at the linked source and tell us if you find something.
11th January 2020, 01:09 AM |#24  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 8,040

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fKm

It is not broke, it is just not supported in AOSP ROMs because that code is closed source. Nothing we can do, blame Google 🙈

This is inaccurate. Squeeze doesn't work because the developers working on DU device trees haven't finished Active Edge/Squeeze yet, so the device tree you're using doesn't have Squeeze - nor does any other device tree for Pixel 4/XL. Wait until SOLI (motion sense), Squeeze and Assistant code is merged into the device tree and you should be able to get those features working in your ROM builds.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wrongway213 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wrongway213 Ad-Free
11th January 2020, 01:30 AM |#25  
Flag Texas City Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,878

More
Soli works. Atleast for me. With the wallpaper and changing tracks. Doesn't show the indicator tho but everything else soli works
11th January 2020, 01:46 AM |#26  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Canton, OH
Thanks Meter: 8,040

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemossjr

Soli works. Atleast for me. With the wallpaper and changing tracks. Doesn't show the indicator tho but everything else soli works

Really - you have working reach where you wave over the device and it wakes? Working AOD with proximity detection like on stock?
11th January 2020, 01:50 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 912

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fKm

Benzo Rom...

Thanks for the ROM.
11th January 2020, 02:33 AM |#28  
Flag Texas City Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,878

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongway213

Really - you have working reach where you wave over the device and it wakes? Working AOD with proximity detection like on stock?

Not working reach but when I come near to silence alarm and silence calls it's gets quite like stock
11th January 2020, 02:45 AM |#29  
Benzo, now that's a name I haven't heard in years. Great to see you again amigo. Thank you for the great work you do.
11th January 2020, 03:03 AM |#30  
I can't figure out how to properly sideload this...any chance someone would be so kind as to write a little guide?

FIxed it...some how, just did some renaming and for some reason it worked on the 3rd rename attempted.

Looking forward to this =) 78% so far -EDIT

So after install i'm getting non-stop app crashes...i have no idea how to fix this

FIxed by factory reset. Working fine now.
11th January 2020, 07:06 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Hotspot?

Edit. I mean, the carrier recognizes DUN and it throttles the speed really bad.

The buil.prop trick doesn't save the file or the dun required ADB settings stick, even going to different APN with dun in it.

Pdanet+ does the trick but it keeps disconnecting pretty often from Wi-Fi , and USB doesn't charge the phone rapidly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)