FORUMS

Light vs Dark

113 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By cimbajunior, Senior Member on 23rd May 2020, 07:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
How many of you are using using dark mode? I am using the light mode in dayllight and dark theme at night so the auto dark theme is a nice thing.
I was using dark mode most of the time but started to get a lot of headaches during the day.After switching to light mode when there´ś daylight it´s easier for my eyes and I´m feeling good. Anyone else had a problem like me?
23rd May 2020, 12:06 PM |#2  
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 695

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbajunior

How many of you are using using dark mode? I am using the light mode in dayllight and dark theme at night so the auto dark theme is a nice thing.
I was using dark mode most of the time but started to get a lot of headaches during the day.After switching to light mode when there´ś daylight it´s easier for my eyes and I´m feeling good. Anyone else had a problem like me?

I prefer light mode. If dark mode was dark grey everywhere like it is in Gmail etc then I'd use it.

Pure black looks awful.
23rd May 2020, 01:43 PM |#3  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,178

More
Dark does improve the battery life and I was dark mode, all day, everyday. However, I wanted a change and went with dark mode only after sunset. Now I'm back to all day again just to change it up again. I agree, light mode during the day is better.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
23rd May 2020, 02:07 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zagreb

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackay53

I prefer light mode. If dark mode was dark grey everywhere like it is in Gmail etc then I'd use it.

Pure black looks awful.

There is dark gray option for everything on AOSIP ROM.
23rd May 2020, 03:45 PM |#5  
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 695

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbajunior

There is dark gray option for everything on AOSIP ROM.

I don't think it's worth the effort on unlocking bootloader for it, it's the only extra feature I'd use
23rd May 2020, 04:11 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zagreb

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackay53

I don't think it's worth the effort on unlocking bootloader for it, it's the only extra feature I'd use

It's worth 100%.For me it's the best rom I've ever used on Pixel. You get a lot of extra features. Pair it with ex kernel and you get petfect stock android experience.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200523-171001.png
Views:	90
Size:	229.1 KB
ID:	5024857  
23rd May 2020, 04:21 PM |#7  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 737

More
I mostly use light mode (Belo theme) but sometimes will use Swift Installer after sunset!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)