FORUMS

Pixel 4 XL VoLte- VoWiFi issues!

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Escribis, Junior Member on 25th March 2020, 12:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is there a way with some mod or by rooting so that my pixel 4 xl can enable the IMS from not registered to registered because my Greek telephone company COSMOTE doesn't know how to do it and also is there a way that the volte and vowifi aren't disabled and greyed from the *#*#4636#*#* or in the menu I can't even see them.

Here are the pictures thank you very much also iam from Greece if someone knows a way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1585093234034.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	4978189   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1585093231763.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	4978191   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1585093229332.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	4978193  
25th March 2020, 10:56 PM |#2  
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 641

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escribis

Is there a way with some mod or by rooting so that my pixel 4 xl can enable the IMS from not registered to registered because my Greek telephone company COSMOTE doesn't know how to do it and also is there a way that the volte and vowifi aren't disabled and greyed from the *#*#4636#*#* or in the menu I can't even see them. Here are the pictures thank you very much also iam from Greece if someone knows a way.

The reason you cannot activate it is because NO Google phones are supported by Cosmote yet. But I'm guessing you already knew this. This has to come from the carrier side.
https://www.cosmote.gr/cs/cosmote/gr/wifi_calling.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	4978983  
The Following User Says Thank You to v12xke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift v12xke Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 03:44 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v12xke

The reason you cannot activate it is because NO Google phones are supported by Cosmote yet. But I'm guessing you already knew this. This has to come from the carrier side.
https://www.cosmote.gr/cs/cosmote/gr/wifi_calling.html

Yes I already knew that but I had in the past, mobiles that wasn't provisioned from Cosmote but when I was contacting them they had turned on the service, of the volte and vowifi and everything was ok models such us OnePlus 5 ,5t , le eco le max 2. They had also turned on the service for the pixel 4 xl but nothing changed the switches are still greyed out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)