RCS not working?

Search This thread

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That sounds very small. Original photo size should be much larger especially if it's coming from a pixel.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah I think they made the compression for both pics and videos comparable to something like WhatsApp. I was sure the resolution and file sizes for both were much larger. I also tried with WiFi thinking maybe on mobile data it goes for smaller sizes but it was still the same.

biggiestuff

Nov 12, 2009
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Yeah I think they made the compression for both pics and videos comparable to something like WhatsApp. I was sure the resolution and file sizes for both were much larger. I also tried with WiFi thinking maybe on mobile data it goes for smaller sizes but it was still the same.

That's really aggravating me. I just received some photos from my friend and they were full resolution. I think he's on ATT but when I went to send him some. MAJOR COMPRESSION. I tried clearing cache on carrier services and swapping a visible (verizon) sim in and no luck. Still majorly compressed. There is only one thread in google support and it doesn't seem to be getting any attention. This is aggravating me so much.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

So i just realized i was in the beta program and i left it and it installed the stable update. Everything is good to go now.

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
That's really aggravating me. I just received some photos from my friend and they were full resolution. I think he's on ATT but when I went to send him some. MAJOR COMPRESSION. I tried clearing cache on carrier services and swapping a visible (verizon) sim in and no luck. Still majorly compressed. There is only one thread in google support and it doesn't seem to be getting any attention. This is aggravating me so much.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

So i just realized i was in the beta program and i left it and it installed the stable update. Everything is good to go now.
Ah! Good find. I'm on beta too. I would be willing to bet if my wife sends me a video or pic it'll be higher res. I'll just stay in beta cause I don't use RCS much.

Top Liked Posts