FORUMS

Pre Order Waiting Room USA

65 posts
Thanks Meter: 35

By Camwise, Member on 17th October 2019, 05:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Thought I'd start a preorder waiting room. I usually enjoy watching and waiting with you all in the Samsung Pre Order threads. I just placed a preorder for the Clearly White 64gb on T-Mobile with Jump on Demand. Finally get to own a pixel now that T-Mobile is carrying it and I can use my Jump on Demand Benefits. Show shipping date of October 24th.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Camwise For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Camwise Ad-Free
17th October 2019, 08:57 PM |#2  
Flag Doylestown, PA
Thanks Meter: 140

More
I ordered the black xl 128 from AT&T, should be here next Thursday. Does anyone know if Google allows the carriers to add bloat??
17th October 2019, 11:05 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsfan

I ordered the black xl 128 from AT&T, should be here next Thursday. Does anyone know if Google allows the carriers to add bloat??

Heard google is trying to keep bloat ware from carrier to a minimum

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Pre-order orange XL from At&t
18th October 2019, 12:48 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsfan

Some info from reddit, take it with a grain of salt.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel...m_medium=web2x
18th October 2019, 12:56 AM |#5  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uicnren

Some info from reddit, take it with a grain of salt.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel...m_medium=web2x

No grain of salt needed. I was the one who made additional posts in that thread that you seemed to doubt. There is no bloatware on the AT&T model, however if it will load 3 apps when booted with an AT&T SIM card: MyAT&T, AT&T TV, and Call Protect. All three of those are NOT system apps and can easily be uninstalled.

Also, the AT&T model is SIM locked for both regular SIM and eSIM, does support DSDS out of the box, and has a locked bootloader.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bloodiedwraith For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bloodiedwraith Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 03:27 AM |#6  
Flag Cordova
Thanks Meter: 399

More
Yes!!! Brings me back to my Nexus 5 days with this thread.

128 GB Unlocked Panda to use on T Mobile since they only have 64GB ๐Ÿ™„
Ordered 15OCT 1:14PM
Delivery 30-31 OCT
Shipping to Tennessee
Trying to get expedited shipping as I didn't see it listed when I ordered.
18th October 2019, 03:57 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 416

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrro82

Yes!!! Brings me back to my Nexus 5 days with this thread.

128 GB Unlocked Panda to use on T Mobile since they only have 64GB ๐Ÿ™„
Ordered 15OCT
Delivery 30-31 OCT
Shipping to Tennessee
Trying to get expedited shipping as I didn't see it listed when I ordered.

Same here. I didn't see that option at check out either. it hasn't been shipped yet, so in theory it should be possible to upgrade the shipping, but I have no clue how. Please share with us if you figure out how to, if that is the route you intend to go. BTW, 128XL Oh so orange, ordered Oct15 due Oct31/Nov1
18th October 2019, 04:06 AM |#8  
Flag Cordova
Thanks Meter: 399

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKool76

Same here. I didn't see that option at check out either. it hasn't been shipped yet, so in theory it should be possible to upgrade the shipping, but I have no clue how. Please share with us if you figure out how to, if that is the route you intend to go. BTW, 128XL Oh so orange, ordered Oct15 due Oct31/Nov1

Sent an email. Waiting on a response. I'll post what I hear back.
*Update* No dice on getting the shipping expedited. I don't remember seeing an option for it but I probably missed it. Oh well.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrro82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrro82 Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 05:38 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I'm back in the Pixel Pre-Order thread!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Œ more $$ out my wallet lol. I ordered the Unlocked 128GB 4XL Panda unlocked through Google which will be on my T-Mobile account (no bloat). I had the 1st Pixel XL & (currently) 2XL (skipped the 3 XL) and decided to get the 4 XL... Estimated delivery date of Oct 30th-31st.

Debating what I will do with the $100 credit when I get it (wish the pixel buds were out... Maybe I'll finally get the nest doorbell).
18th October 2019, 06:19 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Originally had a pre-order through the Google Store for a Panda 4 XL 128GB unlocked with expedited shipping and estimated delivery date of 24-25.

Decided to cancel that and order through Best Buy instead with a store pick up date of the 24th because I was able to use my 6% Elite Plus rewards, 3% Rakuten rewards, and some saved up Best Buy rewards.

Much better for me because then if I get a bad QC phone, which hopefully won't be the case now that Foxconn makes them, I can just exchange at Best Buy, without stressing about Google's choice of carrier messing things up.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilal2ielli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ilal2ielli Ad-Free
18th October 2019, 06:55 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Pixel 4 XL 64 GB Unlocked Oh So Orange (Purchased from Google Store)
Ordered: October 15, 2019, 10:18 AM
Delivery Oct 25โ€“26
Shipping to Texas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SupaDupaFly24 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SupaDupaFly24 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)