FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Color saturation & accuracy

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,840

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 9th July 2019, 10:15 AM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
If you're colorblind, please disregard this thread. Rate this thread to express how you deem the color saturation and accuracy of the 's display. A higher rating indicates that you think that color accuracy is very high and saturation is excellent.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
20th November 2019, 06:11 PM |#2  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,106

More
Some people aren't liking the 6610k or 6640k color temperature but I'm fine with it. Especially after seeing this video, I take the Pixel 4 XL color temperature over the S10. Way too blue for my liking.

https://youtu.be/sp7V_cQ9msw

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191120-120712.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	4882175

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
29th November 2019, 08:13 AM |#3  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I find colours really don't pop very well compared to my 2XL in boosted mode.. Are there any tricks to play with the screen temperature/saturation for those who are rooted or do we have to wait on more development ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe

Some people aren't liking the 6610k or 6640k color temperature but I'm fine with it. Especially after seeing this video, I take the Pixel 4 XL color temperature over the S10. Way too blue for my liking.

https://youtu.be/sp7V_cQ9msw

Attachment 4882175

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

29th November 2019, 03:44 PM |#4  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 666

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaelz

I find colours really don't pop very well compared to my 2XL in boosted mode.. Are there any tricks to play with the screen temperature/saturation for those who are rooted or do we have to wait on more development ?

Yeah it's just too dull... I used iPhone 11 (not the Pro) which is 720p for couple of weeks and I like that screen way better than my Pixel 4 XL... My Pixel 4 XL display looks so pale...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)