FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,805

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 9th July 2019, 10:15 AM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Is the as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
23rd October 2019, 10:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Devices actually looks pretty nice. The camera layout doesn't bother me (used to it from my iPhone 11 Pro).
24th October 2019, 12:42 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Looks good. Feels good. I mean every other phone had a somewhat protruding camera or whatever. now, its just bigger. whatevs. The unevenness of the top and bottom doesn't bother me. Dont look at it often.
24th October 2019, 03:44 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Received my black XL today. Making the back glossy is an insane decision. It gets fingerprints just from looking at it! Thankfully a case resolves any issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Citznfish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Citznfish Ad-Free
24th October 2019, 06:46 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have already had compliments on my "gorgeous case". The reactions I get when I say it is a clear case and that is the how my phone looks are priceless. Oh So Orange was totally worth it.
24th October 2019, 04:25 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
My Pixel 4XL in Clearly White just arrived & my first thought is 👌 Design and feel is definitely an improvement to me. Love the size, weight and the back material feels awesome. Somehow I thought the camera bump would be bigger but it looks relatively small in comparison to the phone size and actually looks very nice.
25th October 2019, 10:20 AM |#7  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I've had my phone for a few days now and I'm late lol. I was talking smack until I got my phone in white. Its so clean and classy. I think they hit a home run. Ehh lets leave the black version out of it.
25th October 2019, 01:37 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 369

More
I think the reason Google put that gloss finish on the black, was to contrast with the matte frame. So, it would've been a concession either way. Whether they ditched the black altogether (which would probably cause a riot) or they make the back glossy. At least that's how I rationalize it. I can't see Google doing something like that, arbitrarily. Seems like they out a lot of thought into this years design.
5th November 2019, 01:55 AM |#9  
Forum Moderator
Flag St.Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 610

More
mediocre at best sadly oppo does it better.
8th November 2019, 06:42 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I ditched the black. Should have put matte finish on there. Got the white which I don't like and slapped a matte black slim case on it

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)