The purpose of this installer is to generate for you a custom module that you can flash in Magisk Manager. It will have all the mods that you have selected from the installer menu.
DARK MODE- If you want to use dark mode, flash SystemUI and Framework-stock like base. You can't use color background-text mods with Stock-like.
Custom clocks (am-pm, date, etc) and internet speed indicators do not change colors due to light-dark background colors like the statusbar icons do.
With themeable bases the settings suggestions that pop-up at the top of the settings menu do not work so if those are important to you, stick with stock-like bases.
The developer of Active edge gave me permission to use his base so that people would not have to make a choice between his and my mods. All credit for this goes to him. You must delete the active edge sense module and use one of my active edge modules. If it doesn't say active edge then it isn't active edge sense compatible. If there is an issue with edge sense after flashing, do not contact edge sense op with issues. He does not troubleshoot modified versions of his mod (and neither do I).
There is no way to test all possible combinations so some might not give you favorable results. I'd suggest that you have my boot to magisk core-only image on hand just in case.
I'm also including my Pixel Launcher mod. Also a ADB Installer. You can change app drawer background-text color (separately for light mode and dark mode), remove weather from Launcher. Change the number of hot seat icons on home page (and size) as well as change the number of columns in the app drawer.
ADB Installer Instructions-Root is required
!!! Make sure you have installed the 3Minit Resources APK prior to flashing the 3Minit Battery Mod!!! Install it via this installer:
1. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work.
2. Flash one of the Framework Bases . Select stock for stock QS Icon color. Otherwise, choose an QS Icon color. Gray, white, or gray.
3. FLASH ALL THE MODS YOU WANT. ONCE YOU DONE WITH EVERYTHING, FLASH THE "COMPLETE INSTALLATION" Option. This will create a Magisk Manager flashable zip in a folder on your sdcard called ozop. Flash that to install your selection of mods.
Stock like bases are limited to as what can be modded if you choose them. I suggest starting with first selection on SystemUI base and framework gray (color of QS Icons) instead of stock-like and making changes from there.
1. Unzip ADB Mods Installer Files.zip on your PC
2. Run TulsadiverModsInstaller.bat (Give ADB Root Permissions)
3. ADB debugging Enabled
4. Flash one of the SystemUI Bases First. They provide the necessary smali files and public ID's for everything to work
5. Flash one of the Framework Bases . Select stock for stock QS Icon color. Otherwise, choose an QS Icon color. Gray, white, or gray.
6. Go through the other options selecting what all mods you want. It is generally best to start at the top and work your way down.
7. Once finished with selections, run "Complete Installation" at the bottom
List of MODS Available
Clock Format and Position Mods
Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicator (changes from upload-download) otherwise signals are over/under
Choose Traffic Speed Indicator Up-Down Icon Colors (default is white)
Navbar Height Options
Remove NavBar-Leave stock text
3 Minit Battery
One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
One percent custom battery Text-only-Several to choose from
Colored Statusbar-Navbar Icons
Choose number of QS columns 3-7
Colored Statusbar Icons
Colored Notification backgrounds
Colored Notification Text
Colored QS Icon Text
Colored QS background
Remove Carrier Text Options
Smaller LTE Icon
Settings Background Color
Settings Text Color
Remove QS Circles from around the Icons
Change the QS Circles color (selected and un-selected separately)
Change QS Icons OFF color
Custom Battery Sizes in case custom batteries are too large or too small
Choose Accent color (sliders, etc) in settings
Choose Power-Volume menu background color
Choose Power-Volume menu Text color
ADB Installer uploaded 2-13-20
ADB Launcher Installer uploaded 2-8-20