FORUMS

pixel 4 screen call outside US

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By sta3b, Junior Member on 3rd November 2019, 03:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello, anyone got the screen call working outside US ?
i was searching for the dialer but couldn't find it
thanks!
3rd November 2019, 05:37 PM |#2  
troymz1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sta3b

hello, anyone got the screen call working outside US ?
i was searching for the dialer but couldn't find it
thanks!

Works here in Canada
4th November 2019, 02:05 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Donate to Me
More
You should see this. I've successfully enabled call screen outside the US with root method.
4th November 2019, 11:17 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Thanks, it works in France
4th November 2019, 01:14 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
tyty
4th November 2019, 01:20 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sta3b

i dont have : /data/data/com.google.android.dialer/shared_prefs/dialer_phenotype_flags.xml on my phone

What? It should be there as long as you're using a Pixel 4 with the Google Phone app pre-installed.
path
4th November 2019, 01:32 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlee0315

What? It should be there as long as you're using a Pixel 4 with the Google Phone app pre-installed.

path

my bad sorry im blind haha
thanks again!
20th May 2020, 09:45 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sta3b

hello, anyone got the screen call working outside US ?
i was searching for the dialer but couldn't find it
thanks!

Yep, I just did. I live in India and I own a Pixel 4 XL.

Here are the steps that worked perfectly for me:

1. Uninstalled Phone app's updates.
2. Cleared cache/storage of Play Store app.
3. Force stopped Google Play Store.
4. Turned on VPN and set the location to the USA (I use TunnelBear VPN service).
5. Opened Google Play Store and updated Phone app.
6. Opened Phone app and went to settings. I had "Spam and Call Screen" feature available there.

I just tried it out and I can confirm that the above steps work.
The Following User Says Thank You to geet.exe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geet.exe Ad-Free
23rd May 2020, 06:23 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
I can confirm the above does not work in the UK.
Yesterday, 03:23 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geet.exe

Yep, I just did. I live in India and I own a Pixel 4 XL.

Here are the steps that worked perfectly for me:

1. Uninstalled Phone app's updates.
2. Cleared cache/storage of Play Store app.
3. Force stopped Google Play Store.
4. Turned on VPN and set the location to the USA (I use TunnelBear VPN service).
5. Opened Google Play Store and updated Phone app.
6. Opened Phone app and went to settings. I had "Spam and Call Screen" feature available there.

I just tried it out and I can confirm that the above steps work.


I can confirm that this way doesn't work in Greece.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes