Only for Pixel C
NOTE: The screenshots are actual screenshots from my Pixel C, though your mileage might slightly vary.
But please make sure you first read the....
:: IMPORTANT WARNINGS
- If you want to flash SuperSU, you MUST use at least version 2.72, which has support for ChromeOS boot images. Under no circumstances flash any version of SuperSU below 2.72!
- Do not set the min CPU frequency below 204 MHz in Kernel Adiutor, etc. This will most likely not work properly and lead to unintended sideeffects like video/audio tearing up in playback and possibly random reboots. Before reporting any issues make sure you did not set the min CPU freq below 204 MHz
- Installations instructions can be found in oRAirwolf's excellent thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/pixe...ustom-t3307183
:: G+ community
- TeamWin (_that, DeesTroy) for giving me the right pointers to port TWRP
- Chainfire, for making SuperSU
- Stephen and Furquan from ChromiumOS
- @phhusson for help with diverse topics
- @oRAirwolf for fantastic installation instructions
and everyone else