Thanks Meter: 708

Post Reply Email Thread
This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
Specific to
h

Google Pixel C

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help. Noob questions are welcomed.

It is always best to use the Thanks button , in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on questions pertaining to this Device
List of supporters
... @abhishekr700
To those seeking help: Please don't bombard the supporters with PMs asking for help. Instead, ask your question here in the thread so others can benefit from the solution to your problem as well. If you want to be sure someone particular gets notified of your question, put his / her username directly after an @.
If you have ROM related questions, post in the relevant ROM Q&A thread (if there is one) or directly in the ROM development thread. Thank you!

Supporters: If you want to be put on or off the list, just make a request to me through PM
Before posting anything, I strongly advise you to read
Please look for a similar [HELP THREAD] when visiting another device forum.

Dont forget to press the Thanks button for me !!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abhishekr700 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abhishekr700 Ad-Free

5th October 2015, 05:54 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how do i post on forum?
23rd October 2015, 10:56 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just click
Just click on the reply section and observe others reply and make a study then add your reply.
5th November 2015, 09:36 AM |#4  
Flag Some small village
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Anyone know what the three dots key will do on the keyboard? Because my language requires AltGr on the right - which seems to be missing. Without it it's impossible to write quickly on a keyboard.
9th December 2015, 04:11 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
https://support.google.com/pixel/?rd=1#topic=6323244
10th December 2015, 12:12 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnesus

Anyone know what the three dots key will do on the keyboard? Because my language requires AltGr on the right - which seems to be missing. Without it it's impossible to write quickly on a keyboard.

It seems like you'll be able to type most of the missing symbols by combining the Hotkey/3-dot-key/(...) and other keys in the general vicinity. For example, Esc is Hotkey+1.
The Pixel support page linked above should have all the keyboard shortcuts.
The Following User Says Thank You to xanderlent For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xanderlent Ad-Free
28th March 2016, 09:19 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I'm on N and whenever I connect my Pixel C to my MacBook Pro using iorange cable it reboots directly and continue rebooting until I unplug the USB cable!

Disabled USB debugging from Developer Option and it is OK!

I don't know the problem exactly and I am stuck on N and I can't flash the factory image without enabling USB debugging

Any ideas?

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
28th March 2016, 10:56 PM |#8  
Flag Monza
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Have you tried to boot in fastboot mode (power + vol down) - connect at the Mac and see with ' fastboot devices ' command

Inviato dal mio Pixel C utilizzando Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)