* So far, everything; encryption support should work, but some feedback on this would be welcome
* The GUI will be sometimes slow, sometimes super slow. This is probably due to the high screen resolution of the Pixel C.
How to install:
- Unlock bootloader
- In the bootloader, run "fastboot flash recovery <.img file>"
- Reboot into Pixel C bootloader
- Boot into recovery (or later on/from Android through "adb reboot recovery")
If the recovery doesn't stick after booting into Android:
- Do the install procedure as above
- Do NOT reboot into Android
- Press Vol-Down + Power until you see the bootloader menu
- Select "Boot into Android Recovery"
- When in TWRP, mount system
- Using TWRP's File Manager, or using adb, delete the file "/system/bin/install-recovery.sh"
After doing this, OTAs won't work any longer, but they wouldn't work anyway after installing TWRP. Just so you know
SHA1 hash: 3e97aae6cc18975683eda2bd3732faaecec14166
- Removed screen timeout by default, since the GUI is very slow and the screen unlock slider is very hard to use
- Added an option to fix the Fastboot Full Cap flag directly from TWRP; you find the option in "Advanced". If the Pixel C should ever not let you flash in fastboot, boot into TWRP, select Advanced -> Fix Fastboot, swipe to confirm, and you're set.
- Rebased on twrp/android-6.0 branch (i.e. upgraded to TWRP 3.0.0-0)
The recovery is based on the Pixel C stock kernel.