gimbal?

Search This thread

aspexil

Jan 2, 2011
Indianapolis
Anyone have a gimbal they like they use with the Pixel XL for video recording? Looking to get one for an upcoming vacation. Reviews on Amazon are all over the map for each gimbal.

godfish

Mar 5, 2009
I bought one

Anyone have a gimbal they like they use with the Pixel XL for video recording? Looking to get one for an upcoming vacation. Reviews on Amazon are all over the map for each gimbal.

I bought a Zhiyun Smooth-Q 2 weeks ago and I used it a little, I walk like a pirate because of a bad foot and it works well, still a little bounce but not enough of make the video look bad. The thing I really don't like about it is it's very un-natural feeling to use, but I'll get the hang of it. I had ordered the DJI Osmo mobile 2 and canceled because it's still another month till it ships? and why wait?

aspexil

Jan 2, 2011
Indianapolis
I bought a Zhiyun Smooth-Q 2 weeks ago and I used it a little, I walk like a pirate because of a bad foot and it works well, still a little bounce but not enough of make the video look bad. The thing I really don't like about it is it's very un-natural feeling to use, but I'll get the hang of it. I had ordered the DJI Osmo mobile 2 and canceled because it's still another month till it ships? and why wait?

Do the wireless controls work with your Pixel XL?

UgrozaVeka

Aug 24, 2019
Hey guys a couple of months, everybody advise me to buy. I don't know that to do, buy or not to buy . It's a good thing and at the same time I don't know do I need it? Watched a couple of reviews and settled on two https://gimbalgarage.com/best-gimbals-for-mirrorless-cameras/ as they both fit to my Sony camera. I heard that the useful of gimbal notice only when recording video. I would to know about this from the user. Waiting for your advice. Thank you in advance !

Last edited: