FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Pixel WiFi Chip [ 0760RA G915A6 ] Needed Help.

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By adnanjabbar, Junior Member on 15th April 2018, 09:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear Respected Members,
I am in a huge problem so I got myself Google Pixel 128GB Phone. After the use of 1 Month the WiFi Dropped. I wonder what happened. The Bluetooth was working fine. The wifi toggle went off completely. Try to slide it to the ON position it slides back to the OFF. Obviously, the phone was out of warranty and I got very much concerned. So ultimately I went to my trusted Phone Repair guy who has professionally opened the phone carefully and applied the heat to the wifi chip so that re-balling happens. Once it was done the WiFi worked but only for 10 - 20 minutes. After so many tries and with no success it was mutually decided to lift the chip and this was happening because the resistor next to the chip was shorting to the ground. It was mutual understanding the WiFi Chip is short. Once the chip was lifted the short was resolved automatically.

THE PROBLEM :
I was unable to find the replacement Chip for the WiFi and now the phone is without Bluetooth and WiFi. I have tried to check AliExpress and even US / UK based websites but couldn't find any solution. If any respected member can help me or sell the chip or find the chip I shall be very thankful. I need guidance in this regard. This is the first phone I am so much messed up in finding the replacement CHIP.

Chip Front

Chip Backside

Much Appreciated your help.
3rd May 2018, 03:51 PM |#2  

More
did you find this chip?
3rd May 2018, 05:13 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lahore

More
No still haven't found it. It's been 2 months now.
9th May 2018, 06:18 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Maybe try getting a water damaged or physically damaged one off ebay and try a chip swap, might be hard to do a reball with it though since there clearly aren't going to be stencils and the smd components on the bottom side seem to be right in the line of heat fire. Would love to see progress if you move forward
31st August 2018, 03:51 PM |#5  
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Same Issue with My Pixel.

Both WiFi and Bluetooth is not turning on. Any solutions?
31st August 2018, 11:01 PM |#6  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 219

More
Buy a used pixel with a cracked screen and use screen from your phone and the rest from the other phone.
28th November 2018, 04:26 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adnanjabbar

No still haven't found it. It's been 2 months now.

Still looking for the WiFi chip?
6th February 2019, 07:28 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzr3z

Still looking for the WiFi chip?

hello dear do you still need that wifi+ bluetooth ic .. i have from my pixel board i can send you

reply if you need
13th February 2019, 08:27 AM |#9  
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitguy

hello dear do you still need that wifi+ bluetooth ic .. i have from my pixel board i can send you

reply if you need

DM'ed you!!!
14th February 2019, 08:31 PM |#10  

More
Wifi marking
Someone can indicate the marking of the chip is not the one that is on top, but the one inside?
15th February 2019, 05:11 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vs4vijay

DM'ed you!!!

I am from pakistan i can send you board via postmail take 15th to 30 days it cost 25$ with delivery

how you pay me

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs4vijay

DM'ed you!!!

it cost 25$ total with shipping to India arrived in 15 to 30th days . i am from Pakistan
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)