Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
BlissRoms based on Android 10
Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.
Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
Sources for this device:
For this build, I'm using razorloves' kernel and vendor sources for LineageOS verbatim - without any change.
However, I'm using a modified device tree based on razorloves's LineageOS device tree but has a few changes to build Bliss instead of LineageOS.
So the sources are as follows: Device tree: https://github.com/WaseemAlkurdi/and..._marlin/tree/q Kernel tree: https://github.com/LineageOS/android...e/lineage-17.1 Vendor tree: https://github.com/TheMuppets/propri...e/lineage-17.1
Official Bliss downloads for sailfish:
The International Google Pixel XL model (model number G-2PW2200) faces an issue with com.qualcomm.embms crashing (and no in-call audio as a result) with some ROMs including Bliss. This issue does NOT affect the American-spec Google Pixel XL (model number G-2PW2100).
If you have an affected device, please boot with SELinux permissive by flashing a Magisk module or using the kernel in this folder: https://sourceforge.net/projects/blissroms/files/Q/sailfish/
It's an SELinux contexts issue that I don't know how to fix, unfortunately. If you're a dev and you know something that could help, please PM me!
Telegram discussion group for marlin and sailfish: http://t.me/Bliss_OGPixel
See this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/pix...0-0-0-t4071989
Already included. If you don't want Gapps, download the non-Gapps variant (will be available on the official server soon!)
Team Bliss is not responsible in any way for anything that happens to your device in the process of installing
Please familiarize yourself with flashing and custom rom use before attempting to flash the rom. Please make sure you download the correct version of Bliss for your specific device. The links are labeled clearly.
- Make sure you are on an unlocked bootloader
- Make sure you have TWRP installed
- Download the latest Bliss ROM
- Boot into recovery (power it off, then hold Power + Volume Down to enter Fastboot mode, then use the volume keys to navigate the menu to Recovery Mode)
- Backup your current ROM (if you are currently on Android 10, remove your lockscreen password/PIN/pattern, as TWRP doesn't support Android Q encryption yet)
- Perform a factory reset
- Switch to Slot A
- Flash Bliss ROM. DO NOT FLASH ANY GAPPS PACKAGE. As on all ROMs, don't flash Magisk until after your first boot.
- Switch to slot B then reboot recovery
- Flash Bliss ROM again. As on all ROMs, don't flash Magisk until after your first boot.
- First boot may take up to 10 minutes. This is due to Gapps and root optimization.
- Reboot and flash Magisk.
If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you and our team quite some time.
- Download the CatLog app (or MatLog for a Material Design version) from the Play Store.
- There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
- After downloading CatLog or MatLog, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
- Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
- As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
- Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
- Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.
@Jackeagle @electrikjesus @rwaterspf1 @Makaveli_da_dev @ElfinJNoty @BitOBSessiOn @customworx @nilac @sixohtew @aclegg2011 @Roger.T @T.M.Wrath @kanttii @rev3nt3ch @techfreak243 @SuperDroidBond @USA_RedDragon @bcrichster @deadmanxXD @krittin98 @BlackScorpion @techexhibeo @droidbot @siphonay @pacer456 @nitin1438 @theGeekyLad @kunalshah912 @lordarcadius @AryanAA
We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!
Team membership consist of and provides:
Training, development opportunities, design opportunities, build servers when available, download servers, design & development software, as well as a stress free team oriented community of professionals and mentors in all fields revolving around Android development. To join our team, please visit either of our websites, and find the Join Team Bliss link. [font=Arial]
If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link:
WE ARE A U.S. FEDERAL NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION (501c3)
We receive a small donation each time you make a purchase with “Amazon Smile”:
The OP and most recent discussions will generally help to answer any questions you will encounter. If not, we will do our best to answer your questions & concerns as soon as possible.
We will also simply direct you to the OP if the answer is contained there. We encourage community minded interactions: users helping fellow users allows Team Bliss to focus on the work involved to make things Blissful.
Please do not ask for ETA's
We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread. Moderators, feel free to enforce anything you feel is necessary to stop bad posts
Team Bliss will allow some minor off-topic comments in our development threads. Please post in the general forums for off-topic comments and/or questions. Overall, please keep comments relevant to development, as this better helps you and our teamwhen trying to determine problems that users are having. We appreciate all levels of knowledge in our threads, and therefore we ask that the seasoned members be helpful to those with less knowledge. Most importantly, do NOT troll those with less knowledge than yourself.
Should you feel inclined to not abide by our request, the XDA Moderators may be called in to remove posts. We thank you for adhering to our thread rules.
Thank you for using Bliss! And as always: #StayBlissful
BlissROMs Q (sailfish), ROM for the Google Pixel
Source Code: https://github.com/BlissRoms
ROM OS Version: Android 10
Based On: LineageOS
Beta Release Date: 2020-04-03
Last Updated 2020-05-06