[ROM][10.0][sailfish] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

Search This thread

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel [sailfish]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience 10, ROM for the Google Pixel

Contributors
PixelBoot
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable

Created 2020-04-23
Last Updated 2020-08-15

Last edited:

Master Cylinder

Oct 31, 2013
Albuquerque
Bloody awesome!! More Pixel Love!

We're starting to get some great attention for this great ole' workhorse.
:highfive:

Last edited:

James160103

Sep 9, 2017
London
Thanks a lot for making this!

Was really looking forward to this, I’ll be trying this out today, thank you very much for your time and effort!

Edit: Just tried it out, everything seems to be working fine at first glance, everything except the Google Camera app, which doesn’t come preinstalled. The AOSP camera app works fine though. I have granted all permissions and enabled “Modify system settings”, to no avail. Any idea as to why?

Thanks!

Last edited:

shtma

Apr 6, 2017
Was really looking forward to this, I’ll be trying this out today, thank you very much for your time and effort!

Edit: Just tried it out, everything seems to be working fine at first glance, everything except the Google Camera app, which doesn’t come preinstalled. The AOSP camera app works fine though. I have granted all permissions and enabled “Modify system settings”, to no avail. Any idea as to why?

Thanks!
Are you rooted??

Google Camera Advisory

While the stock Google App from Google Play Store is not working, please use GCam Apps from cstark27 for now:
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-cstark27/

May 14 update:
cstark27's Google Camera Mod is now included in the Official ROM. Also the Official Google Camera via Play Store is now working with the Official build. You can choose the included Google Camera Mod by cstark27 or download the Official Google Camera via the Google Play Store.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts