FORUMS

Battery life performance after change

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By gonzakennyn, Junior Member on 23rd March 2020, 09:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is my first post so sorry for the mistakes.

In August I changed my battery for a new one, and the experience of SOT wasn't good as i expected. Today, during the quarantine, i seach the mah available of my battery and i founded that it's 2134 mah, 23% less than the original capacity. That brings me an 3hs SOT experience in my pixel, the small version.

Two cuestions, it's normal that my battery lost 23% of its capacity in 6 months? and, 3hsSOT its a normal behaviour with 2134mah?

Again, sorry for the mistakes. Keep at home.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	captura 3.png
Views:	80
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	4977505  
24th March 2020, 08:12 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
After seeing your post, i have generated my PIXEL (small one) bug report and checked the same battery coloumb charge.....MIne was at 2257mah which is 83% of full capacity....I also get around 3 hrs SOT when i use it from full charge to around 15-18%......If i stretch it to almost NIL, I am getting around 3.5 Hrs SOT.....I am on stock android 10 ROM.
SO for your questions 1) My phone is around 3 years old, and it lost this much battery capacity in this period. So its not normal in your case, may be yours is an old replacement battery or undercapacity off market one.
2) The SOT which you get for your battery capacity is exactly normal....
26th April 2020, 02:42 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiasatyam

After seeing your post, i have generated my PIXEL (small one) bug report and checked the same battery coloumb charge.....MIne was at 2257mah which is 83% of full capacity....I also get around 3 hrs SOT when i use it from full charge to around 15-18%......If i stretch it to almost NIL, I am getting around 3.5 Hrs SOT.....I am on stock android 10 ROM.
SO for your questions 1) My phone is around 3 years old, and it lost this much battery capacity in this period. So its not normal in your case, may be yours is an old replacement battery or undercapacity off market one.
2) The SOT which you get for your battery capacity is exactly normal....

Thanks!
26th April 2020, 10:01 PM |#4  
Milan
Thanks Meter: 160

More
There are still some genuine replacement batteries out there, I took the leap around October '19 and it's definitely a good one.

On stock ROM the difference was perceived but not night and day, on Lineage 17 with an underclocked ElementalX though the battery life is AMAZING for a sailfish.

Check this out. One day with a lot of standby and one with intensive use.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200426-224848_Impostazioni.png
Views:	62
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	5005059   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200419-192201_Impostazioni.png
Views:	64
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	5005061  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)