Disable smart-cover sensor?

Search This thread

ovu85

Sep 22, 2011
Hi, is there any way to disable the smart-cover sensor because it reacts with the magnetic holder from the car.
I'm rooted!

Reactions: pocketrule

totole88

Oct 30, 2011
Hi, is there any way to disable the smart-cover sensor because it reacts with the magnetic holder from the car.
I'm rooted!

Hi,
Maybe you found already a solution ;)
Otherwise here is the solution which worked with my HTC One M8 and LingeageOS 17.1 :
Connect your phone with USB cable to your PC.
Locate adb.exe at your PC. (If you can't find adb.exe, just download "MyPhoneExplorer". It includes adb in his install folder)
Launch a Command Prompt/PowerShell (Windows) and move to the folder where adb.exe is located.
Then type following command :
adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 org.lineageos.flipflap => enter
Maybe you you get an error message like this :
error: device unauthorized. Please check the confirmation dialog on your device.
So authorize on your phone this request and retry the command.
Thats all

Found on this page :
https://www.xda-developers.com/disable-system-app-bloatware-android/

Bye

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm rooted!

Hi,
    Maybe you found already a solution ;)
    Otherwise here is the solution which worked with my HTC One M8 and LingeageOS 17.1 :
    Connect your phone with USB cable to your PC.
    Locate adb.exe at your PC. (If you can't find adb.exe, just download "MyPhoneExplorer". It includes adb in his install folder)
    Launch a Command Prompt/PowerShell (Windows) and move to the folder where adb.exe is located.
    Then type following command :
    adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 org.lineageos.flipflap => enter
    Maybe you you get an error message like this :
    error: device unauthorized. Please check the confirmation dialog on your device.
    So authorize on your phone this request and retry the command.
    Thats all

Found on this page :
    https://www.xda-developers.com/disable-system-app-bloatware-android/

Bye
    I'm rooted!