FORUMS

[SOS!!!] My Pixel doesn't boot!!!

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By iamxxxx5537, Junior Member on 22nd December 2019, 04:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there:
I’ve got a second-hand Pixel 1 last week, I unlocked, installed TWRP and rooted yesterday, but I unrooted today because some reasons.

I did a wrong decision, I erased the phone by System Settings, and locked it.

After I locked it, when I boot it, it only have Google logo flash for about 0.1second then gone. I tried to flash the factory images from Google, but it requires unlock to flash it.

I even can’t unlock it now because I can’t get into the System to turn on “Allow unlock OEM loader”, so it got failed. I used fastboot OEM unlock and fast flashing unlock, they both doesn’t work.

I don’t really want to send the phone back to Google US because I doesn’t live in America, so it’s not really easy and really expensive to send it, and I also really need this phone because the battery of my old phone is almost dead. And the Google Support Team in my country/region says that I can’t send to the repair center locally because they only accept Pixel 3/3XL/3a/3aXL/4/4XL

Thanks the suggestions from you guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to iamxxxx5537 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iamxxxx5537 Ad-Free
22nd December 2019, 04:37 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have a similar issue.

I unlocked the bootloader via ADB but I couldn't even get a copy of TWRP to work at all. The phone also eventually stopped working on the stock install too but taking the option it presented of doing a full wipe and reset fixed at least THAT part.

Still can't get TWRP or Lineage up on it :/
22nd December 2019, 04:45 PM |#3  
7,100 Islands
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Reboot to fastboot mode and flash stock recovery image (according to your os version).
The Following User Says Thank You to eyeyousee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eyeyousee Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)