Stock like bases are limited to as what can be modded if you choose them. I suggest starting with first selection on SystemUI base and framework gray (color of QS Icons) instead of stock-like and making changes from there.
DARK MODE- If you want to use dark mode, flash SystemUI stock like base but no framework base. You can't change QS Columns or any color mods. Clocks, internet speed, batteries, etc is all
Zip Method to be Flashed in TWRP.
I put together a zipped folder of individual installs that can be flashed from TWRP. Take this zip and unzip it on to your internal sdcard. There are folders with descriptions of what is inside. Each mod is flashed individually and the same rules apply such as bases for SystemUI and framework must be flashed first , etc. There is a "Complete installation" zip to flash after bases and mods are selected. Nothing is installed until you flash it. There is an option for regular installation or magisk module type installation. The magisk version isn't actually a module but shows up as one in magisk manager after flashing.
Sizing for Custom batteries and custom Text batteries are hit and miss. Just re-flash the custom battery to reset or try another size if needed.
Install minitbatteryresources.apk prior to flashing 3Minit Battery Mod.
I only support my zip method of installation now. Aroma quit working on newer phones like Pixel 3 series.
1. Unzip Zip Installer into a folder of your choice on your sdcard.
2. In TWRP, find the folder you unzipped it to.
3. First select a SystemUI base (the bases have to be installed for mods to work).
4. Select one of the Framework Bases
5. Flash any and all mods you want (individually, don't flash by adding zips in TWRP in series).
6. Flash complete installation zip.
List of MODS Available
1. Clock Format and Position Mods
2. Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicater, only the strongest signal shows
Internet Traffic Speed in and out, one over the other
3. Dynamic Navbar
4. Navbar Height Options
5. Remove NavBar Completely
6. Battery percent text Only-Battery Icon Removed system percent
7. 3 Minit Battery
One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
8. Colored Navbar Icons
9. Traffic Speed Indicator Up Icon Colors
10. Traffic Speed Indicator Down Icon Colors
11. Colored Statusbar Icons
12. Colored Notification backgrounds
13. Colored Notification Text
14. Colored QS Icon Text
15. Colored QS background
16. Remove Carrier Text Options
17. QS Columns (How Many) Option
18. Smaller home button dots
19. Settings Background Color
20. Lockscreen wallpaper tint remover
21. Remove QS Icons Circles
22. Change QS Icons OFF color
23. Ability to change QS Icon circle background colors
25. Pixel Launcher Mods now included
26. Custom Text batteries 3 Font styles. Bases come with different sizes.
a. Droid thin
b. Google sans thin
c. Google sans medium
27. Custom battery sizing.
Example of what you see
Clock Mod menu
Zip installer uploaded 5-20-19
Zip Installer Android 10 Sept update uploaded 9-6-19
Pixel Launcher Zip Installer Android 10