FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Android Pie Zip Installer- Android 10

6,504 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,642

By Tulsadiver, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Contributor on 14th April 2018, 12:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Bases other than stock-like comes with right clock but you can change it.

Stock like bases are limited to as what can be modded if you choose them. I suggest starting with first selection on SystemUI base and framework gray (color of QS Icons) instead of stock-like and making changes from there.

DARK MODE- If you want to use dark mode, flash SystemUI stock like base but no framework base. You can't change QS Columns or any color mods. Clocks, internet speed, batteries, etc is all

Zip Method to be Flashed in TWRP.
I put together a zipped folder of individual installs that can be flashed from TWRP. Take this zip and unzip it on to your internal sdcard. There are folders with descriptions of what is inside. Each mod is flashed individually and the same rules apply such as bases for SystemUI and framework must be flashed first , etc. There is a "Complete installation" zip to flash after bases and mods are selected. Nothing is installed until you flash it. There is an option for regular installation or magisk module type installation. The magisk version isn't actually a module but shows up as one in magisk manager after flashing.

Sizing for Custom batteries and custom Text batteries are hit and miss. Just re-flash the custom battery to reset or try another size if needed.

Install minitbatteryresources.apk prior to flashing 3Minit Battery Mod.

I only support my zip method of installation now. Aroma quit working on newer phones like Pixel 3 series.

Zip Method
Root required
Instructions.
1. Unzip Zip Installer into a folder of your choice on your sdcard.
2. In TWRP, find the folder you unzipped it to.
3. First select a SystemUI base (the bases have to be installed for mods to work).
4. Select one of the Framework Bases
5. Flash any and all mods you want (individually, don't flash by adding zips in TWRP in series).
6. Flash complete installation zip.

List of MODS Available
1. Clock Format and Position Mods
2. Internet Traffic Speed Single Indicater, only the strongest signal shows
Internet Traffic Speed in and out, one over the other
3. Dynamic Navbar
4. Navbar Height Options
5. Remove NavBar Completely
6. Battery percent text Only-Battery Icon Removed system percent
7. 3 Minit Battery
One percent custom battery Mods-Several to choose from
8. Colored Navbar Icons
9. Traffic Speed Indicator Up Icon Colors
10. Traffic Speed Indicator Down Icon Colors
11. Colored Statusbar Icons
12. Colored Notification backgrounds
13. Colored Notification Text
14. Colored QS Icon Text
15. Colored QS background
16. Remove Carrier Text Options
17. QS Columns (How Many) Option
18. Smaller home button dots
19. Settings Background Color
20. Lockscreen wallpaper tint remover
21. Remove QS Icons Circles
22. Change QS Icons OFF color
23. Ability to change QS Icon circle background colors
24. Fonts
25. Pixel Launcher Mods now included
26. Custom Text batteries 3 Font styles. Bases come with different sizes.
a. Droid thin
b. Google sans thin
c. Google sans medium
27. Custom battery sizing.

Example of what you see
Main menu
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190409-140608.jpg
Views:	854
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	4739735
Clock Mod menu
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190409-140620.jpg
Views:	846
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	4739736

Zip installer uploaded 5-20-19
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397970324

Zip Installer Android 10 Sept update uploaded 9-6-19
https://mega.nz/#!oYpk0QZK!muwzwSSNU...JGAPRFbsB1FiWA

Pixel Launcher Zip Installer Android 10
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...86940962591390
Attached Files
File Type: apk MinitBatteryResources.apk - [Click for QR Code] (19.95 MB, 74 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tulsadiver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tulsadiver Ad-Free
25th April 2018, 08:07 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Looking forward to giving it a try! Thanks
12th May 2018, 01:21 PM |#3  
Flag Trento
Thanks Meter: 424

Donate to Me
More
So, if I want to use the magisk version on dp2 I have to flash the DP2 aroma and then the magisk version?
I think I don't have fully understood
12th May 2018, 02:21 PM |#4  
OP Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TENN3R

So, if I want to use the magisk version on dp2 I have to flash the DP2 aroma and then the magisk version?
I think I don't have fully understood

No, the magisk version is a stand alone Aroma installer for those on Magisk. Same mods but instead of directly installing the mods it creates a TWRP Magisk flashable zip on your sdcard in a folder called Magisk. Once the aroma installer has finished and while still in TWRP, go find and flash that zip then reboot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tulsadiver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tulsadiver Ad-Free
15th May 2018, 09:26 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Is it possible to have power button function on the navbar in portrait mode? I can't seem to find it.

Cheers

Sent from my Google Pixel using XDA Labs
26th May 2018, 02:31 PM |#6  
Flag Örebro/Sweden
Thanks Meter: 1,151

Donate to Me
More
@Tulsadiver Been trying to make this work all day without any luck. I'm on Android P DP2 and tried the magisk version and in magisk manager it says that "it's not a magisk module"... and in twrp I'm getting syntax error. So I tried the normal aroma in twrp and I choose the first option for base and then nothing else just to get the 4 column and after I reboot I keep getting into a bootloop back into twrp everytime. I tried earlier to get the other bases and also restore stock but nothing works. it just kicks me back to twrp every time. lastly I reflashed android P DP2 factory image and then gave it a go again to be on a clean system and it still kicks me back to twrp and not into the system. Are you able to see what I've been doing wrong?
26th May 2018, 02:55 PM |#7  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arju

@Tulsadiver Been trying to make this work all day without any luck. I'm on Android P DP2 and tried the magisk version and in magisk manager it says that "it's not a magisk module"... and in twrp I'm getting syntax error. So I tried the normal aroma in twrp and I choose the first option for base and then nothing else just to get the 4 column and after I reboot I keep getting into a bootloop back into twrp everytime. I tried earlier to get the other bases and also restore stock but nothing works. it just kicks me back to twrp every time. lastly I reflashed android P DP2 factory image and then gave it a go again to be on a clean system and it still kicks me back to twrp and not into the system. Are you able to see what I've been doing wrong?

You did nothing wrong. Updater-script error. I uploaded a new Magisk one in op. Try it. I can't test it at the moment. Computer problems.
26th May 2018, 04:04 PM |#8  
Flag Örebro/Sweden

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

You did nothing wrong. Updater-script error. I uploaded a new Magisk one in op. Try it. I can't test it at the moment. Computer problems.

I'll try it later on today and report back

Just to be sure, do I flash the magisk one in twrp and then go through aroma and then it creates a zip in a magisk folder and then I flash that in twrp or am I supposed to use the magisk version of your mod in magisk manager and will aroma start from there crating a zip that needs to be flashed in twrp?

In aroma I saw that there are a couple of bases but the first one and the on that says that it's base stock, is there any difference?
26th May 2018, 04:19 PM |#9  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arju

I'll try it later on today and report back

Just to be sure, do I flash the magisk one in twrp and then go through aroma and then it creates a zip in a magisk folder and then I flash that in twrp or am I supposed to use the magisk version of your mod in magisk manager and will aroma start from there crating a zip that needs to be flashed in twrp?

In aroma I saw that there are a couple of bases but the first one and the on that says that it's base stock, is there any difference?

Everything is done through TWRP. This is not a module though after flashing the Magisk zip it will show up in magisk manager as a module so you can disable it like a module.

There is a base that has clock on the right, 4 column QS, one that is the same but wifi-data has up-down arrows, one that is stock like with left hand clock and 3 column QS, one that is the same but has up-down arrows.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tulsadiver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tulsadiver Ad-Free
26th May 2018, 10:03 PM |#10  
Flag Örebro/Sweden

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulsadiver

Everything is done through TWRP. This is not a module though after flashing the Magisk zip it will show up in magisk manager as a module so you can disable it like a module.

There is a base that has clock on the right, 4 column QS, one that is the same but wifi-data has up-down arrows, one that is stock like with left hand clock and 3 column QS, one that is the same but has up-down arrows.

It works now. Thank you!
29th May 2018, 11:37 AM |#11  
Flag Wijchen
Thanks Meter: 26

Donate to Me
More
Maybe a stupid question, but what about gapps? included? or need openGapps 8.1?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)