[MODS] 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 Internet Traffic speed, Battery Percent etc (Aroma installer)

Search This thread

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro

I am in the process of reworking the aroma zip to fix a center clock issue. I took the time to add a few additional bases. The standard base had a poll rate of every 2 seconds. I will have options of bases with 2, 3, or 4 second polls. Also, the option of a threshold on when the traffic speed icons appear. Currently set as showing all the time. You can choose 250bps. Perhaps extending the poll rate to 3 or 4 could help the battery conscious. Also, there is another thread with a internet speed mod with adjustments in settings-display for color, poll rate, etc. Perhaps that one is easier on the battery.

Reactions: unhappybirthday

Bofahad

Nov 14, 2013
OnePlus 10 Pro
I am in the process of reworking the aroma zip to fix a center clock issue. I took the time to add a few additional bases. The standard base had a poll rate of every 2 seconds. I will have options of bases with 2, 3, or 4 second polls. Also, the option of a threshold on when the traffic speed icons appear. Currently set as showing all the time. You can choose 250bps. Perhaps extending the poll rate to 3 or 4 could help the battery conscious. Also, there is another thread with a internet speed mod with adjustments in settings-display for color, poll rate, etc. Perhaps that one is easier on the battery.

Thank you man i just installed and testing that other mod

[Gorgasm]

Mar 29, 2013
I'm sure it is close but you'd have to try it. If you give me your SystemUIGoogle.apk and framework-res.apk I'll run it through my script and give it a shot. For signature disabling I'd need a deodexed services.jar file or your entire system/framework folder.

Here all the requested files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0a98XMUZjnpbGpJd0swQWN5SVE/view?usp=drivesdk

I will also try, thanks for your help !

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA Labs

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Last edited:
Reactions: [Gorgasm]

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro

I'm not saying you didn't experience something but I run this all the time and I've never seen this. Maybe a custom kernel would help??

Screenshot_20170421-181540.png

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Uploaded a new Aroma installer. Made the invisible screen off-Power menu button optional and placed it on the far right side of navbar in portrait mode, far top side in Landscape mode. Each mode is flashed separately.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Thank you for your work ! Just for my information, what are the SystemUI base which we have to install before installing the mods and what are the differences between each files ?

I've changed some things but on that one, I believe the difference between them have to do with Internet traffic. Poll rate, 2,3, or 4 seconds and threshold of when the icons show up or disappear.

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I've uploaded a new Aroma installer with some additional features. You can choose to have the invisible screen off-Power menu button on the right side of the statusbar, the right side of the NavBar, and/or the top of the NavBar in Landscape mode. Right side of statusbar is default. The internet in and out indicators can be colored individually, 6 different colors. Poll rates can be adjusted to 2, 3, or every 4 seconds depending on which base you use.

[Gorgasm]

Mar 29, 2013
Did this work for you?

Hi ! Sorry, I had some personnal issues these days so sorry if it was too long for my answer ^^ I had to make more test to confirm more but yes, some options work well ! I think, it could be great to have a SystemUI-base without any UI changes (in notification panel, I mean), but great work !! You deserve a cup of coffee, a beer, or what you want ;)

Reactions: Tulsadiver

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi ! Sorry, I had some personnal issues these days so sorry if it was too long for my answer ^^ I had to make more test to confirm more but yes, some options work well ! I think, it could be great to have a SystemUI-base without any UI changes (in notification panel, I mean), but great work !! You deserve a cup of coffee, a beer, or what you want ;)

No problem. I was just curious. I hope everything is going okay.

By notification panel, do you mean 4 column QS? I have a 3 column one on this one. Flash one of the other bases first as this is a mod and not an entire base. Also, the traffic in-out signals can be one of 6 colors and separately. Most of the bases are traffic speed related. Poll rate is how often the speed is updated and threshold is when the icons appear.
Screenshot_20170427-105331.png
If you are talking about the red WiFi in-out and blue LTE on the QS pull down, flash the enclosed zip.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862722447

Attachments

• StockQSinOutLTE.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Bewildered Wolf

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 25, 2012
NEW DELHI
www.youtube.com
Hey @Tulsadiver
I'm making such mods for xperia z2.
But there is one thing I liked in your mods and i would like to ask that.
The screenshots attached below has blue quick settings color. But it also has black and blue gradient. How can I do that. ? Please help me. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170101-061257.png
    Screenshot_20170101-061257.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 86

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey @Tulsadiver
I'm making such mods for xperia z2.
But there is one thing I liked in your mods and i would like to ask that.
The screenshots attached below has blue quick settings color. But it also has black and blue gradient. How can I do that. ? Please help me. ?

Here they are in a zip. I changed the qs_background_primary.xml to this code for blue. The start and end colors are very, very dark. The center is really, really lite.

Code:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<inset
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <shape>
        <gradient android:startColor="#ff09223a" android:endColor="#ff09223a" android:angle="90.0" android:centerColor="#ff0d55f4" />
        <corners android:radius="0.0dip" />
    </shape>
</inset>

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts