Request for any roms

Search This thread

FalconXT

May 15, 2016
Does any know if somebody will make (or if already is making it) a cm13, firefox os or ubuntu touch for s5310?
Sorry if i have a bad english, i'm from tacolandia :v (mexico)

sonickles9

Sep 4, 2014
São Paulo
Don't expect CM13 for this device, cm12.1 is already full of bugs and the developer *poof*, disappeared :p
Firefox OS is a dead OS, it's been some time already, and Ubuntu Touch? I never saw anyone using it, you may get more info on Ubuntu website.

phcadano

Oct 9, 2015
Nueva Vizcaya
Of couse not!

Don't expect CM13 for this device, cm12.1 is already full of bugs and the developer *poof*, disappeared :p
Firefox OS is a dead OS, it's been some time already, and Ubuntu Touch? I never saw anyone using it, you may get more info on Ubuntu website.

Karthick, Leonnard, and the others are still alive! Of course it has bugs, but the roms are very good! Dont say that!!!:mad: We still have hope. I know some are disappearing but I know We must not lose hope!!!.

Please... I know someonses still there. If i only know to buildone then I have done it before...but I don't many are still waiting. We must have that CM13. Just give it a try bro.!!!

sonickles9

Sep 4, 2014
São Paulo
Karthick, Leonnard, and the others are still alive! Of course it has bugs, but the roms are very good! Dont say that!!!:mad: We still have hope. I know some are disappearing but I know We must not lose hope!!!.

Please... I know someonses still there. If i only know to buildone then I have done it before...but I don't many are still waiting. We must have that CM13. Just give it a try bro.!!!
I'd love to see CM13 for this device. And I believe it should not be harder that CM12/12.1
And I know they are still alive, but I don't understand why they don't answer. I use Tapatalk and get notifications for relevant things!
(Lennoard doesn't have his Pocket Neo anymore, so it's understandable)

Enviado do meu GT-S5310B