#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
Note : The default CM11 kernel itself comes loaded with cool stuff, I will include that too.
- Compiled from source.
- Compiled using ARM toolcahin (4.6)
- Insecured Boot.
- Easy Root applicable.
- CPU Overclock upto 1200Mhz (was previously there).
- Loads of CPU Governors (was previously there).
- More I/O Schedulers - Zen, FIFO, SIOPlus, VR.
- Dynamic Fsync (thanks to faux123).
- Bunch of advanced TCP Congestion Controls.
- Based on LZMA kernel compression (was previously there).
- Improved square root algorithm.
- Double Tap to Wake functionality.
- Frandom support.
- Some other bunch of improvements.
- karthick mostwanted
Zapdos Kernel, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310
Source Code: https://github.com/corphish/zapdos_corsica
Kernel Special Features: DoubleTap2Wake
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2015-04-06
Last Updated 2015-07-03