Device Tree : https://github.com/dhinesh77/android...amsung_corsica
Kernel : https://github.com/dhinesh77/android...amsung_corsica
Patch to hardware/broadcom/libbt for bluetooth to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891380.
Patch to frameworks/native to workaround hwc issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891444.
Patch to frameworks/av to fix audio/video issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7945188
Patch to hardware/libhardware for microphone to work: https://gist.github.com/dhinesh77/72...4c51/revisions
Dual SIM Patches: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/9433442
[Thanks to Pawitp ]
- Wi-Fi + Tethering
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- Dual SIM
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Compass,)
- Camera (photo + Recording)
- Video playback
- Audio (playback + Recording)
- Everything else not listed under "known issues"
- You tell me
Dual Sim FAQ
- Both SIMs are always enabled (no way to disable one SIM)
- "Receive incoming call while data is enabled" is always enabled
- The QuickSettings tile will display the status for the currently selected SIM for data
- There is no arrow activity indicator in the status bar.
- Changing 2G/3G network mode using the QuickSettings toggle is not supported, only do it from Settings.
- 3G may not work properly if Dual SIM mode is enabled with only 1 SIM inserted
Switch between Dual Sim and Single Sim
su setprop persist.radio.multisim.config dsds
su setprop persist.radio.multisim.config none
CWM : http://www.4shared.com/file/lS99vrFmba/recoverytar.html
ROM : http://www.4shared.com/folder/jfWbdecP/Corsica.html
Google Apps: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Gapps
1. Go to CWM recovery do wipe data/factory reset.
2. Install ROM
3. Install GAPPS
Stable - Fixed force close bug, wifi tethering, and along with all new kernel, thanks to flex1911 for fixes.
BETA6 - Fixed broken audio recording as well as video recording, Based on latest CM11 Source.
BETA5 - Fixed broken audio, enabled bluetooth lpm, Based on CM-11-M11 (include ringtone and call-log separation for each SIM)
BETA4 - broken audio
BETA3 - Bluetooth issue solved. MTP working fine now. Speaker is now working good with sound effects. Mobile network settings are now working (Dual sim). manual network search also fixed.
BETA2 - Mobile data fixed.GPS issue solved. EGL issue solved, (screen goes blank while reorientation or rotating)
BETA1 - Initial Release
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CM 11.0 for Galaxy Pocket Neo Duos GT-S5312, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Star
dhinesh77, Unjustified Dev, k2wl
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: CWM 6.0.4.X Recovery
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Stable Version: v1
Stable Release Date: 2014-12-31
Current Beta Version: v6
Beta Release Date: 2014-12-13
Last Updated 2014-12-31