* Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead dogs, or cats, * but I'm very interested in thermonuclear war, so if you point the finger * at me for messing up your device just because of this kernel, * I will send you to mars on a nuclear rocket. Act accordingly. * I know this paragraph is conspiracy-related, * so don't ask about it. Welcome...
The Malakas Kernel or MLX, is a balance between speed & efficiency with all latest patches optimized to take full advantage of your device.
It is made off Lineage source to ensure optimal working state. The MLX kernel is one of the most patched kernels adapting work from famous developers like Sultan for example.
Work on this kernel is very serious and will continue to improve even further.
Works on both MIUI and custom roms.
1. Unlocked bootloader.
2. Working TWRP/Recovery. (CLEAN FLASH IF YOU HAVE ISSUES)
- Toolchain used GCC 10 snapshots
- Upstreamed from android-linux-stable/msm-4.9 (+ f2fs-stable + android-4.9-q)
- Merged latest LineageOS 17.0 updates
- Merged latest Q CAF tag (+ other CAF cherry picks)
- Touchscreen drivers always updated to the latest versions
- Touch/Input lag reduction and increased touch smoothness
- Fast charging
- USB Fast charge control
- Kcal Display color control
- Sound control
- Fsync control
- Support added for F2FS, NTFS, VFAT, EXFAT
- MAC address randomization
- 300 Hz scheduler tick
- GPU 180-710Mhz / optional GPU OC manually 180-820Mhz (preconfigured in MLX tweak)
- Non Display OC / Display OC TIANMA panels 69hz - EBBG & JDI panels 65hz
- Many more patches and improvements, check commits
- TCP Congestion Algorithms :- Code:
westwood, reno, bbr
- CPU Governors :- Code:
- GPU Governors :- Code:
compute, mem_latency, bw_hwon, msm-vidc-llc, msm-vidc-ddr, gpubw_mon, bw_vbif, msm-adreno-tz, cpufreq, userspace, powersave, performance, simple_ondemand
- I/O Schedulers :- Code:
- TCP Congestion Algorithms :-
Make sure your display supports Display OC. If not, the touch panel will keep freezing as a result. In that case download the stock version.
- MLX Display OC (69-65hz)
- MLX Stock (No display OC)
NOTICE: Latest download can be found in download folder.
1. Have a clean setup. (rom, boot.img & vendor)
2. Install magisk & reboot to rom.
3. Reboot to recovery (clean) flash the kernel & DON'T wipe dalvik/cache. (wiping cache will give bugs in MIUI and most likely give you the app open delay bug)
4. Power on the device and boot to android.
These steps only need to be repeated if you update your setup.
MLX CONTRIBUTION/TESTING GROUP
kos4all, Zeggi, raptorskate, Edikuun, marcValdez, vincenzo697, Mrdream94, Javadn, gomorin, cediedc, ytgbg, Moody Abed, droidjunky90, BenParz, anthraxisabeast, jawzf, MeHigh.G, God of Hell
This is my personal project and am working alone on this, if you appreciate my work you can help by getting me a beer.
2x Juan Manuel Sanz Vi***te @Olystem
Sotirios Gkolf***poulos @sotosgolf
4x Kostandinos Vasil**dis @vincenzo697
Andrea Ri****to @Mrdream94
Marcos Sfair Ma***ni @sfairmm
Mathias Wic**ann @mathiasw
Make sure to hit the Thanks button if you appreciate this!