/* * Your Warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this kernel * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Kernel i make for AOSP Q with Q blobs. How each version on MIUI Q works, i don't know and me it not interesting (if you want use this kernel, you always can flash and test, pls don't report what something don't work on MIUI).
- Base on last sdm845 Q CAF tag
- Merge Google Common 4.9-q
- Upstream last linux version
- Compiled with Proton Clang and Full LTO, LLD links, Shadow Call Stack (SCS) and RELR enabled.
- Enable support for NTFS r/w, sdFAT filesystem, F2FS and Implement rapid GC
- Kcal Advances Color Control
- Enable TTL target
- Sound Control by flar2
- Add Wireguard Driver
- Enable support Sony Dualshock PS3/PS4 and Xbox Controller
- Disable unused drivers
- Scheduler/schedutile improved (WALT)
- SchedTune Assist and CPUSet Assist
- Enable select TCP algorithm, westwood by default
- Network Signal Guru app compatible.
- Simple LMK
- Optimize for Android Q
- Many tweaks/optimize for battery/performance
- AnyKernel3 flashable zip by osm0sis
- Flash in TWRP recovery.
- If another custom kernel (or my old version, up to 4.2 inclusive) is already installed, then you need to flash stock boot.img first, then magisk and my kernel.
My Telegram Group:
- Bruno Martins (bgcngm)
- Nathan Chancellor (nathanchance)
- Francisco Franco (franciscofranco)
- Danny Lin (kdrag0n)
- Park Ju Hyung (arter97)
- All of developers contributions which i picked from.
MiPa Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Poco F1
Source Code: https://github.com/palaych/mipa_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845/tree/mipa-q-rebase