/* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Based on latest *Franco* Source!
- Amazing battery life while maintaining performance, works on any rom
- GPU overclocked from 710MHz to 835MHz for better gaming exlerience(be sure to check in a kernel manager if it's set to 835MHz)
- GPU UNDERCLOCKED to 180MHz for more battery.
- CPU screen has been OC-ed to 65Hz, 69Hz and 71Hz(from 60)- more fluidity, less lag
*SCREEN OC WON'T EVER DAMAGE YOUR DISPLAY, STOP BELIEVING EVERY LIE*
- LATEST TOUCH DRIVERS FOR NO MORE TOUCH ISSUES
- 3300-3500ma charging
- Power efficient workqueues and idle power consumption is reduced to the absolute minumum
- SafetyNet bypass
- F2FS support
- Latest Wi-Fi drivers for better and more stable connection
- Latest patches
- Many more under the hood improvements, the code speaks for itself.
- More MAGIC? Find out later... Recommended to be used with Ben's Thermal V5(link in telegram, don't use any other placebo thermals, they might make things worst) and optionally FDE.Ai for maximum performance.
How to install:
You can install this kernel by flashing it through your favourite recovery (TWRP, Redwolf, etc). Yes, that's it. Enjoy your new phone!
OOS is known to have problems with custom roms, so It might have problems. The only problem sesh r2 has with the ROM is that it doesn't charge at 3300mA.
IF 71Hz doesn't work for you, try 69Hz, if EVEN THAT doesn't work, try 65Hz.
OC isn't dangerous, and everything here was tested before for a very long time. You might hear some buildbots saying "umagash OC dmgez phune" but try for yourself. I will guarantee you won't be the first whos phone will get damaged *wink*
For the best experience, PUBG and other games to work fluidly, I recommend using MIUI EU STABLE, you won't get any problem regardless of anything. WIth custom roms, they are known to have problems, so maybe you will have problems like in OOS, where you can't get fast charging.
This kernel already has THE BEST BATTERY LIFE since its build on FRANCO with additional tweaks for GAMING like OVERCLOCK.
V1: Increased GPU to 842MHz
NVT Screen set to 67Hz, FTS 65Hz
Charging with 3300-3500ma
Latest touch firmware with no touch problems
r2: GPU is now 835MHz for less heat and more stability
NVT screen has 65Hz, 69Hz and 71Hz while FTS has 65.
Charging is 3300-3500mA (you might need to use Ben's Thermal form telegram group to achive these fast chargings)
Newest touch firmware, even better than last one.
HDR video playback fixed.
Some more magic.
r2.1 Fixed some GPU issues
Both NVT and FTS has 65/67/69/71 Hz (flash from lower to higher, if it doesn't work, flash the last one it worked)
Fixed 3500mA charging (fastest charging ever, fully tested and safe, with close to 0 risk)
Experimental SLIMBUS OC (better sound/voice quality)
Under the hood small changes
seshstation discussion group
- @christpp one of my best teacher, if you want to help me, than just help this guy. Whitout him nothing would be possible :3
- @mosimchah the second guy, who helped me with every problem I had. Don't thank me, thank to this 2 guy!
- All LeEco/Pocophone F1 users and devs!
Thank you for using my kernel. Means alot!
nah, i don't need, i make this just for fun and for you guys if you want donate to Franco, he is the main brain here.
His PayPal link: [email protected]
u wanna laugh? Go on, I don't care lulz <- for the haters