- Upstreamed to Linux 4.9.228
- Compiled with Clang 11 + LLD + Polly
- Flash and forget
All these features can be used via EXKM app
- Vibration Control
- KCAL (Colour control)
- Sound Control
- Minimum Brightness Control
- USB Fast Charge
- CPU Governors: Schedutil
- Schedutil updated with patches from newer Linux versions
- Using PELT scheduler mechanism
- CPU idle improvements by kerneltoast
- CPU input boost
- RCU boost
File system & memory related features:
- NTFS and F2FS file systems supported
- f2fs Rapid GC
- CRC disabled for faster SD card performance
- Westwood set as default TCP algorithm
- Xbox and Dualshock controllers supported with drivers updated to the latest
- Safetynet Flags Removed
- DTS Ultra support
- VDSO for better performance in 32 bit apps
- Unused Drivers And Logging removed for a smaller image
Magisk for recommended kernel configuration to set
First Time Installation (clean flash):
1.) Download the Kernel from second post
2.) Have Stock kernel and ramdisk installed, if you are coming from another kernel, follow 'Restore stock boot partition guide' below
3.) Flash Magisk (optional)
3.) Flash the kernel in recovery
Upgrading the kernel:
1.) Download the kernel from the second post
2.) Dirty flash the kernel (this means flashing the kernel without wiping anything)
Restore stock boot partition guide:
This guide will show you how to restore your ROMS stock kernel and ramdisk without losing any data. It will also uninstall Magisk which can be flashed again. Follow this guide if coming from another custom kernel or if something is not working like spectrum or the config file in twisted kernel.
1) Dirty flash your current ROM. This means installing the ROM without wiping anything.
2) Flash Magisk if desired.
3) You are now ready to flash a custom kernel.
1) Extract boot.img from your currently installed ROMs zip file.
2) Go to the install page in TWRP > Flash image > Select the boot.img you extracted and flash it to the boot partition.
3) Reflash Magisk if desired.
4) You have now restored your stock kernel and ramdisk and can now flash a custom kernel.
Hit thanks or donate to support my work
PM if you want your XDA profile linked on this list
Twisted Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Poco F1
YTG, Hellboy4, Rommco05, Dahake, Spyronos for testing
bgcngm, abhishek987 for maintaining LOS kernel
oipr for sched backports
Raphielscape for backports
osm0sis for anykernel installer
SultanXDA for Simple LMK, CPU input boost
kdrag0n for lots of stuff
flar2 for vibration control and sound control
Arter97 for f2fs enhancements
frap129 for Spectrum
Everyone whom I cherry-picked from
Source Code: https://github.com/TwistedKernel/Twisted-845
Current Stable Version: V24
Last Updated 2020-03-04