/* Disclaimer * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research * if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and would * be completely responsible for any damage to your phone. */
Cardinal-AOSP is a Custom ROM which was initially based on AOSPB, then was later rebased to AOSP-RRO, to get better compatibility with most of the devices. Now we are based on AOSP on Oreo. The main aim of this ROM is to bring stock AOSP experience as much as possible while maintaining performance, smoothness and good battery backup. I hope that you'll all love this project, and help us, shape it even better. Meanwhile, all of our sources are publicly available on our GitHub. We also have our own Google+ Community, where you can post queries and connect with us. Hope like our work on Cardinal-AOSP.
NOTE: We won't be accepting any feature requests, and only essential features will be added to enhance stock AOSP experience.
Changes on top of AOSP:
• QS Tiles: ADB over network, Caffeine, Screenshot, Reboot, Sound, Volume, PiP, Heads Up, compass, Accidental touch, Sync, HW-keys, AOD
• Cardinal logo on Status Bar
• Signature spoofing support for MicroG
• Comes with Pixel/Stock theme
• Comes with Margarita substratum theme
• Reboot to Recovery/Bootloader in power menu
• Latest Ringtones/Effects tones from Pixel image
• Allow lower temp for night light
• Accept All files over bluetooth option
• Volume Adjustments Sound
• Add SystemUI Tuner features into Wings
• Disabled RescueParty
• Enable Custom shapes option on Launcher3
• Screenshot sound toggle
• Reset Battery Stats
• Ship with Lightening browser
• L/R IME/Music Cursors
• VoLTE icon toggle
• DND Tile enhancements
• HSPA+ icon
• Add/Remove tiles with one click
• Volume link/unlink notification and ringtone
• Kill app button from recent screen
• Mobile data always on disabled by default
• Append app name to screenshot file name
• SIM Manual provisioning
• Show infinity on large notification
• Allow hiding VPN, data saver, VoLTE, roaming icon from Status Bar
• Scramble pin layout
• Package name in app info screen
• Descriptive vendor image mismatch message
• Burn-in protection (device specific)
• Enhanced call blocking support
• Dialer number lookup
• Proximity wake toggle
• Per-app cellular data and WiFi restriction
• Ambient display music ticker
• Configurable SystemUI theme (Wallpaper based, light, dark)
• Wake on Plug
• Sensor block-per package
• In call vibrations
• Expanded desktop
• Scrolling cache
• Cpu info overlay
• Suspend actions
• Secured QS
• QS title visibility
• Custom QS layout configuration
• Heads up toggle
• Heads up whitelist/blacklist
• Ticker notification
• IME Selector notification toggle
• Battery light/Notification light options
• Network traffic meter
• DT2S on Status Bar
• Battery styles
• Smart notification
• Suppress notification
• QS footer warning toggle
• Auto brightness icon toggle
• Clock and date customisation
• Added Carrier label customisation
• Volume button wake
• Volume button music control
• Dynamic software Navigation bar/Hardware keys toggle
• Accidental touch
• Button backlight controls
• Custom Key rebinding
• Option to Disable Home key when ringing
• Screen off actions
• Swap HW and SW navigation keys
• Power button as flashlight
• option to hide lockscreen shortcut on secured lockscreen
• Lockscreen media art toggle
• Option to unlock with FP directly after reboot
• DT2S on lockscreen
• Quick face unlock
• Clear all FAB option
Download Cardinal-AOSP Official Builds: Sourceforge
Download 8.1 GApps: OpenGapps
- Reboot to recovery and Backup existing ROM
- Wipe System, Data, ART cache, Cache
- Flash ROM, GApps
On what this ROM is based on?
Yes, it is an AOSP based project.
Does this ROM supports themes?
Yes! As a bonus, we shipping with our own theme, Margarita.
Error 7 while flashing on recovery, what should I do?
Update your TWRP recovery to latest version which has Oreo changes and fixes.
is force closing on my device, what should I do?
Report the issue with proper logs on our Google+ Community!.
How to take Logs ?
This document should help you - How to take logs.
I would like to suggest a feature for this ROM?
We are not accepting any feature request for this project as of now, if it's really essential, post it under the "Feature Wish" section in our Google+ Community. We'll certainly look into it.
Does the zip include SuperSU or Magisk, or should I flash it separately?
No, the user has to flash it themselves.
So, you guys, a part of Citrus-CAF?
Yes, it is another project by Team Cardinal based on CAF, and is feature rich.
So, I've this working build ready for an unsupported device. I would like to go official with it. What should I do?
Contact us on G+ community for more info.
So, how do I find out the latest updates, I mean, is there some kinda, a channel, apart from the Google+ Community?
You can follow us on our Telegram Channel at @CardinalReleases.
Cardinal-AOSP on Github
Cardinal-AOSP, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1
Source Code: https://github.com/BirdSanctuary/and..._xiaomi_sdm845
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 8.9.20
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 5.8.2
Stable Release Date: 2018-10-08
Current Beta Version: NA
Last Updated 2018-10-08