FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.0

3,838 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,546

By DeHuMaNiZeD, Senior Member on 9th October 2019, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Code:
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * 
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * 
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. *
 Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * 
Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.

This is an UNOFFICIAL build of lineageOS 17.0 by me. Before you ask, i will not be an official maintainer, i'm doing this for me mostly because i like android 10.

What's working :
-Boots
-RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
-Fingerprint
-Wi-Fi
-Bluetooth
-Camera
-Camcorder
-Video Playback
-Audio
-Sensors
-Flash
-LED
-GPS

ISSUES:
-livedisplay not working
-permissive kernel
-wifi display

DOWNLOADS:
lineage-17.0-20191009-UNOFFICIAL-beryllium.zip

lineage-17.0-20191014-UNOFFICIAL-beryllium.zip

Kernel source

NOTE: CLEAN FLASH IS A MUST! even if coming from my first build. You need to flash DFE(non treble) if you are decrypted, don't know if encrypted boots since i run decrypted. Also, flash latest gapps beta.

Magisk canary here

DFE in attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisableForceEncryption.zip - [Click for QR Code] (177.6 KB, 946 views)
The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to DeHuMaNiZeD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeHuMaNiZeD Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 12:34 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jastrebarsko

Donate to Me
More
20191014 Update:
-Compiled with lineage kernel now and forever
-imported vibration patterns from marlin
-rom sources synced

Update note: Dirty flash is NOT tested, so do that on your own. If you have to dirty flash, then make sure to reflash gapps as well because it probably wont boot if you don't flash gapps also.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DeHuMaNiZeD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeHuMaNiZeD Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 12:40 PM |#3  
Flag Syria,Hims
Thanks Meter: 167

Donate to Me
More
thanks man
9th October 2019, 12:44 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Thanks for this Unofficial build. The more Android 10 ROMs are out the better it is for all of us.
9th October 2019, 12:47 PM |#5  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Does it have basic lineage features
9th October 2019, 12:50 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jastrebarsko

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul11198

Does it have basic lineage features

Yes. Only battery styles hasn't been implemented yet so the options don't work.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeHuMaNiZeD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DeHuMaNiZeD Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 12:51 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
first LOS 17....
9th October 2019, 01:00 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Does it have ability to restrict per-app cellular data usage like los16?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martensite For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Martensite Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 03:56 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Is dual volte options there?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mohan0004 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mohan0004 Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 04:07 PM |#10  
Flag Philippians 3:16
Thanks Meter: 816

Donate to Me
More
Another rom again Android 10 for our beloved poco f1.. Thanks for Sharing @DeHuMaNiZeD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bamz1117 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bamz1117 Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 05:49 PM |#11  
Flag Várpalota
Thanks Meter: 357

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjee1020

first LOS 17....

Here yes, but of course better with someone available developer.
Thanks mate for this build
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)