[CLOSED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 9983439

Hey man, can you provide the apk of lineage music player of Android 10? Because the apk from Android 7.1 doesn't work anymore in Android 10 in other roms like PE. And I really like the lineage music player... If you can, thanks!

kamild_

there won't be any new updates as i bought a Samsung galaxy s10e, and my fiance unfortunately doesn't even know what custom roms are, so she can't continue updating it either mods can close this thread as far as i'm concerned.

Thanks for good words everyone. cheers.
It might be a good idea to let people know with a [DISCONTINUED] tag in the thread's name and an information in the first post, so people don't flash an abandoned ROM ;)

kamild_

And what would happen if people flashed it?
They'll be using a ROM that's not going to get any fixes, updates and "official" support?
I'm not saying it's a good idea to remove the download for this ROM entirely, I'm just saying it's a good idea to warn people this ROM isn't getting any updates. By placing the warning in the first post right near the download links, not by leaving a post somewhere in the middle of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * 
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * 
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. *
     Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * 
    Same statement for XDA. */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.​

This is an UNOFFICIAL build of lineageOS 17.0 by me. Before you ask, i will not be an official maintainer, i'm doing this for me mostly because i like android 10.

What's working :
    -Boots
    -RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    -Fingerprint
    -Wi-Fi
    -Bluetooth
    -Camera
    -Camcorder
    -Video Playback
    -Audio
    -Sensors
    -Flash
    -LED
    -GPS

ISSUES:
    -livedisplay not working
    -permissive kernel
    -wifi display

DOWNLOADS:
    lineage-17.0-20191009-UNOFFICIAL-beryllium.zip

lineage-17.0-20191014-UNOFFICIAL-beryllium.zip

Kernel source

NOTE: CLEAN FLASH IS A MUST! even if coming from my first build. You need to flash DFE(non treble) if you are decrypted, don't know if encrypted boots since i run decrypted. Also, flash latest gapps beta.

Magisk canary here

DFE in attachments.
    20191014 Update:
    -Compiled with lineage kernel now and forever
    -imported vibration patterns from marlin
    -rom sources synced

Update note: Dirty flash is NOT tested, so do that on your own. If you have to dirty flash, then make sure to reflash gapps as well because it probably wont boot if you don't flash gapps also.
    Thank You so much it's feel great and smooth.

some bugs I found :
    - can't change battery indicator
    - single strength jump a lot even if the phone doesn't move. this is the only thing that feel no smooth.
    @ - you can't use with the new system navigation gestures in nova launcher ( google has not yet made gesture navigation compatible with 3rd party launchers)

now here is downloads & instruction to make it easy for the new guys who want to install.
    instruction
    1. Enter TRWP and format data (It's wipe everything included everything)
    2. install Firmware 10.3.8.0.
    3. install ROM.
    4. install last Gapps.
    5. install DEF (optional).
    6. Reboot & Enjoy

downloads :
    Firmware - https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/beryllium/
    ROM LineageOS 17 - https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962604083
    Gapps - https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengapps/files/arm64/beta/
    DisableForceEncryption (DEF) - https://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4839247&d=1570624991
    there won't be any new updates as i bought a Samsung galaxy s10e, and my fiance unfortunately doesn't even know what custom roms are, so she can't continue updating it either ? mods can close this thread as far as i'm concerned.

Thanks for good words everyone. cheers.
    Update in the first post