950 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,852

By argraur, Recognized Developer on 2nd November 2019, 08:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th November 2019, 09:30 PM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Software rebotot
When taking a screenshot using Google assistant, it reboots when you close the sharing window ,also the screen lags and freezes when using Instagram or messages doesn't respond to any touch gesture
9th November 2019, 12:42 AM |#242  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vargas199511

When taking a screenshot using Google assistant, it reboots when you close the sharing window ,also the screen lags and freezes when using Instagram or messages doesn't respond to any touch gesture

That is so strange! I've been on this rom since the beginning and this is the first time I heard something like that.
Did you do a clean flash and a full wipe installing this ROM?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitoformat

Got error when instaling on newest TWRP its say "ZIp treble compatibility error, Invalid Zip file format"

then that recovery img is not compatible with your device. Try regular twrp 3.3.0 .img
9th November 2019, 01:20 AM |#243  
Flag Hardcore
Thanks Meter: 2,217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeHigh.G

Viper not supported!

Oh yeah?
Watch this:
Sent from my Xiaomi Poco F1 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HC4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HC4Life Ad-Free
9th November 2019, 01:25 AM |#244  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 80

More
because it tells me that I have to format the SD, it is the only ROM that puts it on me, otherwise I love the ROM, it just needs to be able to record 60 French video, thanks for the effort
9th November 2019, 02:12 AM |#245  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
The New assistant was not working for me it's asking me it needs to download additional files but then says network issues i also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but no use
9th November 2019, 02:43 AM |#246  
Flag Bucharest

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC4Life

Oh yeah?
Watch this:

Do you have it installed on this rom?
Then please do share. I have a lot of ppl asking that question and no one really got an answer that helped them not to get into a bootloop.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batsy538

The New assistant was not working for me it's asking me it needs to download additional files but then says network issues i also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but no use

You probably are a beta on google app. Live the beta, uninstall updates, and then it will work.
9th November 2019, 02:51 AM |#247  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I followed the steps and it's working, no bootloops. Just follow carefully and everything is gonna be alright

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using XDA Labs
9th November 2019, 02:52 AM |#248  
Flag Bucharest

More
[QUOTE=VitorHuP;80834531]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeHigh.G

Do you have it installed on this rom?
Then please do share. I have a lot of ppl asking that question and no one really got an answer that helped them not to get into a bootloop.

I followed the steps and it's working, no bootloops. Just follow carefully and everything is gonna be alright

Super cool! Thank for the tip
9th November 2019, 05:07 AM |#249  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
super noob question - if this ROM deletes recovery, then how is one supposed to update ? does it do OTA ?
And in case recovery is always required...why does it delete recovery ? I'm a bit confused on why this architecture was chosen. I'm not looking to have anything special (like kernels, unencrypted, etc). I'm just interested in a nice Pixel experience on my poco
9th November 2019, 05:54 AM |#250  
Flag Bhuj
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Hello everyone,

After flashing this ROM my ambient light sensor is not working. Is it bug or common? Anyone else facing this problem? I cleaned flash it.

Thank you.
9th November 2019, 07:21 AM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandys1

super noob question - if this ROM deletes recovery, then how is one supposed to update ? does it do OTA ?
And in case recovery is always required...why does it delete recovery ? I'm a bit confused on why this architecture was chosen. I'm not looking to have anything special (like kernels, unencrypted, etc). I'm just interested in a nice Pixel experience on my poco

fastboot flash recovery
after successful; reboot to recovery
mount system
advanced
file manager
system/ system
delete (recovery-from-boot) file
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)