FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][AOSP][10.0.0_r8]The PixelROM for POCO F1[20191102][beryllium]

950 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,852
 
By argraur, Recognized Developer on 2nd November 2019, 08:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2019, 10:45 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
How to Download this ROM?
2nd November 2019, 10:55 PM |#22  
asparaz43's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batatalix

How to Download this ROM?

Click source forge in OP
2nd November 2019, 11:36 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
This is a nice smooth rom, statusbar padding seems fixed, not many customization available. And is heavily bloated with google apps and it's a pain in the ass to adb shell and remove each one. Myself i only need the dialer and messaging app. Dev, please consider building without gapps. Oh, and would be nice to have option for Roboto fonts.
And it gets encrypted by default, so I guess flash DFE after flashing rom for those who think encryption is for paranoid people.
And it wipes your recovery ( twrp ) so you need to flash it again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saintjimmy1984 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saintjimmy1984 Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 12:10 AM |#24  
valentinrascu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
What is OP, how to download this rom?
3rd November 2019, 12:13 AM |#25  
asparaz43's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintjimmy1984

This is a nice smooth rom, statusbar padding seems fixed, not many customization available. And is heavily bloated with google apps and it's a pain in the ass to adb shell and remove each one. Myself i only need the dialer and messaging app. Dev, please consider building without gapps. Oh, and would be nice to have option for Roboto fonts.
And it gets encrypted by default, so I guess flash DFE after flashing rom for those who think encryption is for paranoid people.
And it wipes your recovery ( twrp ) so you need to flash it again.

Did you use firmware 11.0.5.0?

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinrascu

What is OP, how to download this rom?

First post click source forge in OP
3rd November 2019, 12:13 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asparaz43

Did you use firmware 11.0.5.0?

No firmware. I wiped all + format data, then flashed rom, dfe , magisk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saintjimmy1984 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saintjimmy1984 Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 12:19 AM |#27  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Where is link to download? 🤔

Edit.
Nevermind, im dumb
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to needlehole For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift needlehole Ad-Free
3rd November 2019, 12:44 AM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
Which vendor and firmware to use please? As my device is FTS_Ts with horrible touch screen experience (random touches and ghost touches) highly appreciate any assistance guys
3rd November 2019, 12:57 AM |#29  
MeHigh.G's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamAnirudh

Not recommended though
It is fast, most stable and works without any issues but encryption is still an issue.
Moreover, somehow this removed twrp which i had to Flash again using fastboot

I think your not recommandation is based on nothing.
FIrst if you war on the @pixelpoco support chat on telegram you would've find out the proper way to install and not get that recovery problem. Second there is no problem with encryption if you flash DFE.
But thank you for your opinion.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidjunky90

Which vendor and firmware to use please? As my device is FTS_Ts with horrible touch screen experience (random touches and ghost touches) highly appreciate any assistance guys

there is no need for vendor or firmware while installing this ROM.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen_05

Am using evo-x( android 10), just wanna know, what's different in this from other android 10 ROMs.

everything is different!
Pure pixel 4 experience.
3rd November 2019, 01:14 AM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by argraur

The PixelROM October Update

Changelog
- Updated to Android 10.0.0 (Release 8) - QD1A.190821.011
- Pixel 3 Q Display vendor stack
- Pixel 3 Q Media vendor stack
- Pixel 3 Q Telephony vendor stack
- Pixel 3 Q Wi-Fi vendor stack
- Updated IMS/RIL/QMI stack to Pixel 4
- Fixed AUX cameras not registering in system
- Fixed random camera crash
- New Generation Assistant
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Device recognized as Pixel 4
- Fixed AR, including Playground
- Google Play system updates full support
- Pixel 4 stuff

Download on SourceForge (Link in OP)

If you liked my work, you may consider a donation! paypal.me/arsgraur




Please tell me what is op i don't understand, how do i download this rom??
3rd November 2019, 01:18 AM |#31  
argraur's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 5,852
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hprashaanth

Please tell me what is op i don't understand, how do i download this rom??

Link in the first post. https://sourceforge.net/projects/pix...les/beryllium/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to argraur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes