About Us :
StatiX was brought to life to give users a ROM that not only provides the benefit of stability but combines it with the power of performance too. We have done so in a way by doing a bring-up of CAF on AOSP sources.
The StatiX team would highly appreciate that anyone who tries this ROM to take a little bit of your time to leave us your valuable feedback, your honest opinion or even just to say hello. If you should encounter any issue, bug, or some kind of glitch that seems to be abnormal and you are pretty sure that it is related to the ROM (and not related to any special apps or mods you flashed on top), then please give as many details as you can, and if it all possible, please attach and include a logcat. Thanks.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
Known issues :
This is the first initial and official release.
- IR Camera
- You tell us.
A few notes before you proceed
- This ROM is signed, so you will have to clean flash the first time.
- Ensure that you have the latest P firmware & vendor (found in the links below).
- Download the ROM and 8.11.29 pie firmware and vendor from the links below.
- Backup each and every partition from TWRP Recovery
- Wipe data by performing a factory reset
- Select advanced wipe and wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
- Flash Pie vendor and firmware (Ignore if done and on 8.13 or higher)
- Flash StatiX Package
- Wipe cache!
- And at last Reboot!
*[First boot will take few minutes! Have patience] - Clean Flash is always recommended!
ROM: GDrive Link
MIUI Firmware & Vendor Download: MIUI firmware &vendor from Akhilnarang
Pie ROM Source - StatiX Pie Sources
Kernel Source - Kernel Source
ABC Rom AmyClaraRose argraur beanstown106 CarbonROM ezio84 kantjer nardow NexusPieX Google LineageOS simarguram skiman10
Donations are never required but appreciated.
StatiX-Beryllium, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 8.13 or higher
Based On: AOSP/CAF
Current Stable Version: V2
Stable Release Date: 2019-05-02
Last Updated 2019-05-02