FORUMS

Display is Bleeding form Bottom as well as From Sides.

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Vivek05, Member on 7th September 2018, 03:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes you read correctly my POCO F1 display light is bleeding from bottom and as well as from sides, I purchased it from Flipkart and asked for replacement. They assured me that I'll get new phone by Monday let's see. I compared my POCO F1 With RN3. You be the judge and tell me what you think.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180907-WA0007.jpg
Views:	1442
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	4590620   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180907-WA0004.jpg
Views:	1388
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	4590621   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180907-WA0006.jpg
Views:	1420
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	4590623  
7th September 2018, 10:23 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Wow. I've been seeing so many issues with the Poco and multiple users suffering from similar issues. Mi5 user here.
This just goes on to show how poor the quality control of Xiaomi is. There's a YouTube video that shows the awesome quality control of OnePlus even though it is still half the price of other flagships. I'm so glad I did not buy into the hype and didn't order. Will save up some money and buy a OnePlus 6T.
Poco is still great for $300 if Xiaomi can get rid of these shortcomings. I mean, we are paying lesser bucks but that doesn't mean that the screen should bleed or have other issues. These are the crucial points, get the hardware right. I'm guessing they're sourcing different components from multiple sources, hence the disparity. Well I'm not surprised either, my Mi5 has GPS and Bluetooth issues on every ROM I tried. Whereas my friend's Mi5 has good GPS stability. So probably it could be that I've got a defective phone. Why? Poor quality control. No wonder they've declared that they only make 5% on hardware sales.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctushar97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ctushar97 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)