Thanks Meter: 28

By venu44, Senior Member on 13th December 2018, 12:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th October 2019, 07:58 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venu44

This statement is the joke. The Poco F1 has been revolutionary. It has great value and excellent developer support. Everyone are just pumped for the second version

This phone was game changer because of the processor it has provided at a cheap price but the phone had a ton of issues mainly the screen part
My phone has gone 2 times for screen replacement only
1) yellow spots on screen
2) multi touch back light bleeding issues
Frankly speaking i never had any problem with its performance and it's capabilities but i need to say the screen is one of the saddest part of poco f1
The screen quality is also bad i compare my mi a2 which has LCD panel only but boy i have to say a2 just outperformed when it comes to colour accuracy true colours but poco F1 have washed out colours
This is phone is very good but that screen has become a big disappointing factor
I wish if poco F2 arrives which i wish it will
Pls launch it good screen maybe not amoled but pls a better screen
Btw i am using this phone only and after two replacements i am satisfied and yeah no issues till now😁😁😁
26th October 2019, 08:17 AM |#63  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 121

More
I wish and need
1)An sAMOLED panel
2)Comparable camera against at least with oneplus devices with both OIS and EIS.
3) 4000 mAh+ battery with 27 watt fast charging supported and with bundled 27 watt charger.
4) If no 3.5 mm jack, then a dongle of 3.5 mm to USB type C must be bundled in the box.
5) Flagship processor, Tripple camera set up, metallic plus gorilla glass must be obvious and necessary without any compromise.
A price tag of less tha 30000/- is good to be a flagship killer.
26th October 2019, 09:44 AM |#64  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your neighbour

This phone was game changer because of the processor it has provided at a cheap price but the phone had a ton of issues mainly the screen part
My phone has gone 2 times for screen replacement only
1) yellow spots on screen
2) multi touch back light bleeding issues
Frankly speaking i never had any problem with its performance and it's capabilities but i need to say the screen is one of the saddest part of poco f1
The screen quality is also bad i compare my mi a2 which has LCD panel only but boy i have to say a2 just outperformed when it comes to colour accuracy true colours but poco F1 have washed out colours
This is phone is very good but that screen has become a big disappointing factor
I wish if poco F2 arrives which i wish it will
Pls launch it good screen maybe not amoled but pls a better screen
Btw i am using this phone only and after two replacements i am satisfied and yeah no issues till now😁😁😁

Even after having so much of issues, you're satisfied. Lol

Though this phone was sold at 'cheap' price (compared to K20 pro) it was not advertised as half baked phone, but hyped as best rated 'flagship' and flagship killer by Xiaomi which eveyone must understand.
26th October 2019, 11:42 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wGRV

Even after having so much of issues, you're satisfied. Lol

Though this phone was sold at 'cheap' price (compared to K20 pro) it was not advertised as half baked phone, but hyped as best rated 'flagship' and flagship killer by Xiaomi which eveyone must understand.

I am all kind of stubborn 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)