FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Solved] Unresponsive touch in pubg even after miui 10.3.8 update

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By imthepc, Junior Member on 11th October 2019, 09:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Okay so I know there are at least 3-4 types of same threads but I didn't find any solution yet.And most of them are closed.
Basically I've recently bought poco f1 for pubg. Updated it to latest miui indian version available i.e. 10.3.8 installed pubg but when I enter in the real match,the screen becomes unresponsive for like milliseconds when there's an enemy around. In training mode it works just fine.I have to hard swipe to make my screen turn around.This problem doesn't exist on my redmi note 7 pro so I'm assuming it's not a bug from the game.
Also I've tried multi touch tester app and I do notice ghost touches.According to many threads disabling 3 fingers swipe gesture will majorly fix this but the problem still exists for me. Although I did not encounter any ghost touch issue in real usage but it still exists.
Here are the things I've tried till now
Tried custom roms like pe and lineage os problem still exists.
Tried many custom kernel like frenkel and sensational (sorry if I misspelled).
All were compaitable kernel and roms.
Tried miui with custom kernels.
Disabled 3 finger swipe gesture.
My screen panel is Nvt-ts (Heard this works fine but mine doesn't)
Most of the developers are not talking about this now but I've searched hours for solution bht didn't find any.
I'm just a newbie at these things so sorry for any mistakes also pardon for my English.
Hoping for some permanent solution.

[EDIT]
So after trying a lot of roms and custom kernel. This is the only solution I've found yet.
Go to play store and download a app names touchscreen repair.
This app helps to increase or decrease the touch sensitivity.
In my case it seemed as if the touch my a bit over sensitive.
So I intentionally hold the touch a bit longer and made the app to decrease my touch sensitivity by 9ms.
This made my crosshair jump alot less than it used to be.
95% of my problem is solved now. This is the best I could find.
P.S. I'm not a developer so I don't really understand how this app works. I used terms like sensitivity so I could explain my issue

Hope this helps...
12th October 2019, 12:35 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Bro use fransco kernel I'm also a pubg player and hacker of pubg mobile use franso kernel this may work for u
12th October 2019, 12:46 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Maybe you're reffering to franco kernel? Btw I tried franco also(From frenkel I meant franco sorry my bad). I have nothing to do with hacks or whatever,just want to run the game smoothly.

Many threads are there on mi community forums regarding the same but almost all of them are dead by now as users bought new "phone" or something as they couldn't find the solution.

Does golbal rom solve the issue? (Any ideas?)
Hoping any senior member would help.
Please!!
13th October 2019, 01:14 AM |#4  

More
Try to install 10.3.7 EU much better miui experience pubg working better on eu than global miui u can try and which touch panel u have is also important btw I'm having nvts panel fk solve the touch issue on my poco yes I'm having touch issue on every single kernel bt not on FK use r29 or above
13th October 2019, 05:43 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
I'm on 10.3.8. Is there any way to downgrade back to 10.3.7 ? I've heard downgrading not easy due to anti-roll back protection? Any ideas?
14th October 2019, 01:42 PM |#6  

More
Simply install 10.3.7 eu its like another custom rom bt they have updates like miui all the miui featers and better miui experience
14th October 2019, 03:53 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
its the damned pubg coz whenever i have touch issues with pubg, i shift to call of duty mobile and such issues are gone.
16th October 2019, 08:01 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_hyatt

its the damned pubg coz whenever i have touch issues with pubg, i shift to call of duty mobile and such issues are gone.

Maybe you're right. I noticed there's very minor issue while paying COD .Hope this could be fixed somehow
16th October 2019, 08:02 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Saxena

Simply install 10.3.7 eu its like another custom rom bt they have updates like miui all the miui featers and better miui experience

Tried 10.3.8 xiaomi.eu rom. same issue
18th October 2019, 02:58 PM |#10  

More
Bro then keep in mind in which frequency your gpu running in my case when my gpu running on 414MHz or lower frequency mypubg getting touch issue then I'm manually salect the 675MHz frequency and suddenly all the touch issues are gone hope this may work if this not working for you then replace the touch screen this will help you
19th October 2019, 08:48 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Saxena

Bro then keep in mind in which frequency your gpu running in my case when my gpu running on 414MHz or lower frequency mypubg getting touch issue then I'm manually salect the 675MHz frequency and suddenly all the touch issues are gone hope this may work if this not working for you then replace the touch screen this will help you

Can you please tell which do you use to manually select gpu's frequency?
I can set a range of frequency from minimum to maximum.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)