No

1 Vote(s)
1.54%

[APP][04/08] GCam Portrait Merger

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 96

By NullPointer, Member on 28th July 2019, 09:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
The merger app gives you a convenient way to merge your multiple portrait shots taken by GCam (Google camera).

Exisiting Issue:--
Some GCam build having save to DCIM portrait option but with a risk of getting loose, and it is evident that the users who enable the option, portrait shots are disappeared after some time once clicked (perm deleted)

Solution(Merger APP):--
GCam portrait merger app lets you take all your portrait folders files and merge it to your camera primary folder in a single click

Take Away:--
Now your all photos are in the same primary camera folder, get rid of multiple folders creation

Note:-- disable the save to DCIM for a portrait in your GCam setting if you are facing the issue.

I am actively developing the project, like auto merger without user intervention, the preview of all the portraits, manual selection, etc.
Any kind of suggestions or feature request are welcome, do let me know the experience.

Downloads
https://bit.ly/2z3XyAx
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_GCam_Portrait_Merger_20190728-133917.png
Views:	23162
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	4798345   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_GCam_Portrait_Merger_20190728-133926.png
Views:	23072
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	4798346  
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to NullPointer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NullPointer Ad-Free
28th July 2019, 09:52 AM |#2  
OP Member

More
Update 04/08

- Fix sometimes showing an invalid photos
- Added misc changes
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NullPointer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NullPointer Ad-Free
28th July 2019, 09:53 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
One more..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NullPointer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NullPointer Ad-Free
28th July 2019, 11:14 AM |#4  
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Great work @NullPointer
28th July 2019, 12:26 PM |#5  
Flag Borken (Hessen)
Thanks Meter: 2,655

Donate to Me
More
Works fine, thanks @NullPointer
28th July 2019, 11:20 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Perfect, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to rapsolo666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rapsolo666 Ad-Free
29th July 2019, 07:24 AM |#7  
Flag pistoia
Thanks Meter: 102

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the app! Just one note, I noticed the app change last modified date of the file, is it possible to have the app not changing that data? I guess that's because the app actually copy the file instead of moving, anyway is really good, worst case I can adjust that data myself or just sort images by acquisition date
29th July 2019, 07:35 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ale32thebest

Thanks for the app! Just one note, I noticed the app change last modified date of the file, is it possible to have the app not changing that data? I guess that's because the app actually copy the file instead of moving, anyway is really good, worst case I can adjust that data myself or just sort images by acquisition date

Noted, I will look into this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NullPointer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NullPointer Ad-Free
29th July 2019, 12:05 PM |#9  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 162

More
I would like to ask this one thing that this problem is mostly faced by the non-google photos users right?
29th July 2019, 12:37 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockhrt999

I would like to ask this one thing that this problem is mostly faced by the non-google photos users right?

Yeah
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NullPointer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NullPointer Ad-Free
2nd August 2019, 05:45 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
A bug seen in this app
I used this app it works perfect but when we open WhatsApp or Messenger app and try to send media there appears a ton of files and folders saying (The file format is not supported or Error listing media) and the portait photos we delete from gallery are shown in social apps.This is the bug of this app. Kindly solve the issue. When we UNINSTALL THE APP THEY ARE GONE.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gcam, google camera, google camera mod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)