Working OTG cable

Search This thread

muzzz33

Aug 9, 2010
Has anyone got any suggestions for a working OTG cable for our F2 .
I have used an old micro usb one with a type c adaptor with mixed results .

inneyeseakay

Apr 24, 2007
OnePlus 9 Pro
What are y'all trying to use? I've used my otg adapter for Ethernet adapter and a wireless keyboard with no issues.

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using XDA Labs

mathey

May 1, 2013
I've bought two types for check:
Ugreen-USB-C-to-USB-Adapter-OTG-Cable-USB-Type-C-Male-to-USB-3-0.jpg_Q90.jpg

and two like this:

TypeC-USB-3-1-To-USB-2-0-OTG-Adapter-Data-Connector-Converter-For-Samsung-Huawei.jpg_Q90.jpg

And I confirm that both of them works well. No problem with usb storage or watching TV via RTL2832U dongle on my POCO F2 Pro with this cables. I'm on Xiaomi.EU rom. The phone for sure supports OTG. The cables are on AliExpress, I'm not posting direct links to not advertise them, but everyone interrested will find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: addidas_85

mathey

May 1, 2013
Yes of course I was testing it with USB 2.0 devices - it's no problem to use the USB 3.0 cable with USB 2.0 phones because of the backward compatability and the quality of the cable itself is better on USB 3.0 because of the higher amperage and bitrate.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've bought two types for check:
    Ugreen-USB-C-to-USB-Adapter-OTG-Cable-USB-Type-C-Male-to-USB-3-0.jpg_Q90.jpg

and two like this:

TypeC-USB-3-1-To-USB-2-0-OTG-Adapter-Data-Connector-Converter-For-Samsung-Huawei.jpg_Q90.jpg

And I confirm that both of them works well. No problem with usb storage or watching TV via RTL2832U dongle on my POCO F2 Pro with this cables. I'm on Xiaomi.EU rom. The phone for sure supports OTG. The cables are on AliExpress, I'm not posting direct links to not advertise them, but everyone interrested will find them.