FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Is it Upgrading or Downgrading?

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Stonejacob, Junior Member on 3rd February 2020, 10:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Poco f1 comes with Snapdragon 845 chip and now poco X2 comes with snapdragon 730G. According to benchmarks 730G score is low than the Snapdragon 845. So if I buy poco x2 coming from poco f1. Am I upgrading or Downgrading?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stonejacob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stonejacob Ad-Free
4th February 2020, 08:56 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
If you want 120Hz display + 4500mAh battery + Camera and some new features upgrade then Poco X2 is the way to go but if performance is your only priority then stick to the King Poco F1
4th February 2020, 01:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonejacob

Poco f1 comes with Snapdragon 845 chip and now poco X2 comes with snapdragon 730G. According to benchmarks 730G score is low than the Snapdragon 845. So if I buy poco x2 coming from poco f1. Am I upgrading or Downgrading?

I am gonna upgrade can't wait to feel the 120hz display in hand.
4th February 2020, 04:05 PM |#4  
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is the upgrade worth it?
Quote:

No, in terms of flagship specs. but consider it as a mid range phone and hope it will bring its pro version as the successor of poco f1.
5th February 2020, 05:59 AM |#5  
Flag RM.Valcea/Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 137

More
If u live in India its OK, but for rest of the world in specially Europe , is not. Important lte bands are missing.
5th February 2020, 06:47 AM |#6  
Flag New South Wales
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I'm thinking of letting my Note 8 Pro go and getting the 6/128 variant of this. Wondering the same thing about that.
5th February 2020, 10:12 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helhound0

I'm thinking of letting my Note 8 Pro go and getting the 6/128 variant of this. Wondering the same thing about that.

You will get the dual fron camera and fingerprint sensor on the power button.
5th February 2020, 10:28 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO.Wildfire.OL

If you want 120Hz display + 4500mAh battery + Camera and some new features upgrade then Poco X2 is the way to go but if performance is your only priority then stick to the King Poco F1

I saw many videos on youtube regarding the refresh rate in Poco X2. Actually it can't compete with iPhone 11 pro 60HZ display, The animation and all needs to improve.
5th February 2020, 12:25 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
An SD 865 variant will come out before may
5th February 2020, 01:11 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

I saw many videos on youtube regarding the refresh rate in Poco X2. Actually it can't compete with iPhone 11 pro 60HZ display, The animation and all needs to improve.

You can't compare such a expensive iOS phone with this one.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helhound0

Definitely POCO X2 is a better choice.
6th February 2020, 09:24 AM |#11  
Flag City Of Joy
Thanks Meter: 1,459

Donate to Me
More
I regret twice after getting Poco F1 (I bought two units. One in October, 2018 and one 1n May, 2019). LCD panel was of poor quality, touch sensitivity was a complete mess, thermal throttling was crazily aggressive, animation was crappy. I suffered to such an extend that I am scared to buy a Xiaomi device again. Currently using Realme X and apart from Color OS, I don't have any other issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdyy Ronnie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rowdyy Ronnie Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)