xda-developers

xda-developers (https://forum.xda-developers.com/index.php)
-   Android Apps and Games (https://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   [APP] Kokotime App Thread for questions/requests/help (https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3542111)

Scrdev94 21st January 2017 01:03 AM

[APP] Kokotime App Thread for questions/requests/help
 
Hello everyone, If you are here its probably because you have tried our app and need help or want to make a request or report a bug. Feel free to ask anything below and we will try and help ASAP.

For those who haven't tried Kokotime App, the android media center powered by 3rd party addons go ahead and try it out already !

Available at : https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...pg.kokotimeapp

oridimant 21st January 2017 07:08 AM

Great app!!!

Scrdev94 21st January 2017 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oridimant (Post 70653607)
Great app!!!

Glad you enjoy it :) feel free to share it with anyone who might enjoy it and if you have any suggestions leave them here

Nikanore 21st January 2017 09:45 AM

Hello, could you make a toggle, to only show shows from "Wish list" in the "Upcoming" tab.
Thanks!
UPD: Also the app crashes on a video player after the latest update.

spupuz 21st January 2017 09:50 AM

Cast to Chromecast options is necessary :)

Scrdev94 21st January 2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikanore (Post 70655125)
Hello, could you make a toggle, to only show shows from "Wish list" in the "Upcoming" tab.
Thanks!
UPD: Also the app crashes on a video player after the latest update.

Will do, does the crash happen all the time for all videos ?? Thats wierd, what android version are you running ? And did you have this issue before ?

Scrdev94 21st January 2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spupuz (Post 70655178)
Cast to Chromecast options is necessary :)

Yep its coming soon, got so many requests for that haha

Nikanore 21st January 2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrdev94 (Post 70656903)
Will do, does the crash happen all the time for all videos ?? Thats wierd, what android version are you running ? And did you have this issue before ?

Not, not for all videos, it can play one episode from a season normally, but than crash consistently on another episode. Also it sometimes crashes if I set quality to highest, but then I set it to lowest on the same video and it doesn't crash.

I have Nexus 6P running stock 7.1.1. No, didn't have this issue before the update.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrdev94 (Post 70656903)
Will do, does the crash happen all the time for all videos ?? Thats wierd, what android version are you running ? And did you have this issue before ?

Here is a screen capture of the crash, the crash message isn't in English, but it's obvious.


Scrdev94 21st January 2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikanore (Post 70657181)
Not, not for all videos, it can play one episode from a season normally, but than crash consistently on another episode. Also it sometimes crashes if I set quality to highest, but then I set it to lowest on the same video and it doesn't crash.

I have Nexus 6P running stock 7.1.1. No, didn't have this issue before the update.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------



Here is a screen capture of the crash, the crash message isn't in English, but it's obvious.


Hmmm really strange I tested the same episodes and they work fine, will have a look and see if i can fix this issue, thanks a lot for the feedback

Scrdev94 21st January 2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrdev94 (Post 70658367)
Hmmm really strange I tested the same episodes and they work fine, will have a look and see if i can fix this issue, thanks a lot for the feedback

One question are subtitles activated by any chance ?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:29 AM.