[ported rom ] [mt6582 4.4.2] vionicl rom v2 for gionee m2
VionicL v2 is Light material themed ROM for mediatek devices,
developed by itsraj001 and @vibhu0009. Previous versions of VionicL were dark
VIONICL ROM V2 FEATURES:
As stable and smooth previous version
Animated icons in status bar
Lollipop recent apps
Cm12.1 battery icons
Lollipop notification panel
Removed 3 min it battery mod and added carbon battery style (non apk)
Removed heads up
Added network traffic, battery bar, dynamic system bars
Enabled multi users
Added media scanner on boot and prop modder
About VionicL option in settings
All apps light themed
Expandable volume panel
No any major bug
More find out itself
--Your warranty is now void---
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
First time installing to your GIONEE M2, or coming from another ROM:
- Make sure you're running a proper working CWM or CTR.
- Copy ZIP to your SD Card
- Boot into Recovery
-Wipe all Data(System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache for wipe menu::::THIS STEP IS NECCESSARY)
- Flash zip from SD Card
HOW TO FLASH:
1. Reboot into recovery.
2. Wipe data/factory reset.
3. Wipe cache, dalvik cache.
4. Install VIONICL ROM V2 FOR M2
VionicL ROM V2 DOWNLOAD HERE
Don't forget to hit thanks if you are impressed with this awesome ROM
XDA: DevBD Information
VionicL ROM V2 for MT6582
ROM PORTER = SIR PAUL
ROM CREATORS= RAJ SHEKHAR and Vibhu009
ROM OS VERSION = 4.4.2 KITKAT
ROM KERNEL = 3.4.X.
BASED ON = AOSP
STATUS = STABLE
CURRENT STABLE VERSION = V2
STABLE RELEASE DATE = 2015-09-24
CREATED = 2015-09-06
Thanks buddy! This is fantastic work, I am using this ROM for 2 days now, no bugs and buttery smooth. I am coming from Dark L by umangleekha.....just wanted a change of ambience, from dark to light themes.
I have a couple of questions, if you can help me:
1. How do I change the boot logo? The splash screen that says "Gionee" when the device is powered on, not the boot animation. Usually, I would change the "boot_logo" file in system>media>images, but in your ROM there is no such folder. Now I am stuck with the ugly Gionee splash screen :(
2. Is there something I can do with the audio quality, I use V4A and while installing the driver it said LPA (Low Power Audio) is enabled in build.prop. The prompt stated this could be modified but I do not see significant change in the audio quality or volume in spite of V4A. Is it possible to modify the audio libs to the ones in Lollifox (by ARGN), they are the loudest and clearest I have come across in all ROMs.
Thank you so much! Will be looking forward to your reply, but having a fantastic time with the ROM though :)
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:12 PM.|