FORUMS

Anybody having the same issue on google Play Store pending?

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By javfeel, Junior Member on 29th October 2018, 05:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Suddenly it started to be pending on app update or install recently for no reason. By deleting the app data, the Play Store resets its stats and it become possible to install any apps for some while until it begin pending again. Anybody has the same issue and resolved it yet? btw, I am with 7.0.20.0a or latest flyme beta.
30th October 2018, 03:09 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javfeel

Suddenly it started to be pending on app update or install recently for no reason. By deleting the app data, the Play Store resets its stats and it become possible to install any apps for some while until it begin pending again. Anybody has the same issue and resolved it yet? btw, I am with 7.0.20.0a or latest flyme beta.

There are some steps to follow to install playstore and google plays services correctly on chinese and betas.You can get it from flyme forumn. Search it. So do that.The issues are mostly in flyme 7.Installation error like 901 occurs. Eventhough large apps installation still got issues. Now i only download applications from playstore.
The Following User Says Thank You to adarshm4you For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adarshm4you Ad-Free
31st October 2018, 08:35 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks! It seems to be working correctly now. They are talking about the glitch in the android 5 codes used in it but I think we had been having no chance to do with the android 5 codes by following your guide in this forum??. Anyway I am glad to know that the google installer 4.4.6 also works with current flyme versions more correctly than the method starting from installing the flyme 6 Chinese rom.
31st October 2018, 06:06 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javfeel

...by following your guide in this forum??. Anyway I am glad to know that the google installer 4.4.6 also works with current flyme versions more correctly than the method starting from installing the flyme 6 Chinese rom.

Omg, I mistakenly thought you wrote it. And the version mentioned there is 4.4.2. So the newer 4.4.6 version is for flyme 7.

http://forum.flymeos.com/thread-44706-1-1.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)