FORUMS

Flyme 8.9.9.10 Daily [Chinese][ROM]

424 posts
Thanks Meter: 78

By adarshm4you, Senior Member on 11th September 2019, 01:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Released date: Sep 11 2019

Android security patch date : Aug 1 2019

Attention: Please be careful and backup your data before doing this operation.

*If not registered before,disable watermark using what i written on comments below.

Get It From Here
https://download.meizu.com/Firmware/...8a0/update.zip

Do Not Forget To Press Thanks If You Like It
Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to adarshm4you For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adarshm4you Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 10:13 PM |#2  
Flag Almada, Setúbal
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by adarshm4you

Get It From Here

Regards

Thanks for the update i will try tomorrow, its about time.
13th September 2019, 08:42 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torontus

Thanks for the update i will try tomorrow, its about time.

I assume you registered before for this. If not, you have to face internal version water mark on screen.

There is a solution if not registered before,Simply run this command by adb: "pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.meizu.flyme.update"
The Following User Says Thank You to adarshm4you For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adarshm4you Ad-Free
13th September 2019, 10:18 AM |#4  
Flag Almada, Setúbal

More
Quote:

I assume you registered before for this. If not, you have to face internal version water mark on screen.

There is a solution if not registered before,Simply run this command by adb: "pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.meizu.flyme.update"

I haven't registered. And why we have to register to use flyme 8?
13th September 2019, 11:31 AM |#5  
Flag Almada, Setúbal

More
Quote:

Android security patch date : Aug 1 2019

*If not registered before,disable watermark using what i written on comments below.

Get It From Here

Regards

Quote:

I did a little research, and flyme 8 only be available for p6p on december this year. This file you posted, its for p6p? You recieved because you have applied before, right?

edit2:. Okay, i succeed to install yhe rom, to remove the water marker (really annoying actually) and install google services. know lets wait and see the battery etc. I confess, im disappointed, Flyme 8 still on android 7.0? C'mon....
14th September 2019, 04:05 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I did a little research, and flyme 8 only be available for p6p on december this year. This file you posted, its for p6p? You recieved because you have applied before, right?

edit2:. Okay, i succeed to install yhe rom, to remove the water marker (really annoying actually) and install google services. know lets wait and see the battery etc. I confess, im disappointed, Flyme 8 still on android 7.0? C'mon....

Brother, this is a daily version means it is not beta or stable. Yes, stable will be released on dec. No i don't got the file because i registered before.It's directly from developers. You should understand that meizu p6p is 2016 flagship. We got 2 android updates back. And we can't expect a Meizu to give more than that.Also most new phones from meizu will not get base updates.Pointing out the factor that flyme 8 is built with google material design and android 10 frameworks. You will feel the difference from your use. I already told you if you are not registered before, you need to do adb. And update files for registered users will be only 40MB. I posted this big file link got from community just for you all. Mainly for those who forget to register and want to try before what is coming.
14th September 2019, 04:08 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Brother, this is a daily version means it is not beta or stable. Yes, stable will be released on dec. No i don't got the file because i registered before.It's directly from developers. You should understand that meizu p6p is 2016 flagship. We got 2 android updates back. And we can't expect a Meizu to give more than that.Also most new phones from meizu will not get base updates.Pointing out the factor that flyme 8 is built with google material design and android 10 frameworks. You will feel the difference from your use. I already told you if you are not registered before, you need to do adb. And update files for registered users will be only 40MB. I posted this big file link got from community just for you all. Mainly for those who forget to register and want to try before what is coming.

I can using update app now, you can't. Don't forget to register next time.
14th September 2019, 04:09 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

This version is for testing purposes. You will get updates daily. That's why.
14th September 2019, 12:28 PM |#9  
Flag Almada, Setúbal

More
Wink
Quote:

adarsh ​​m4you, that's what I said earlier, maybe I wasn't explicit, sorry. I already removed the watermark with the adb code. tell me then where can i register for flyme 8? Another thing, I ran the antutu app, and previously it had a score of around 134,000, now I have 130,000. Lost performance with this test rom. Let's hope they get better with the official rom.
14th September 2019, 02:55 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

adarsh ​​m4you, that's what I said earlier, maybe I wasn't explicit, sorry. I already removed the watermark with the adb code. tell me then where can i register for flyme 8? Another thing, I ran the antutu app, and previously it had a score of around 134,000, now I have 130,000. Lost performance with this test rom. Let's hope they get better with the official rom.

Registration is over. You can expect such changes in score since this one is not stable.
20th December 2019, 06:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i want to update the flyme version. if i install back that flyme update, can i update ?
if i can, can you write a code to install back flyme update pls ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)