FORUMS

Flyme 7.2.0.0A Stable Final [ROM]

424 posts
Thanks Meter: 78

By adarshm4you, Senior Member on 22nd January 2019, 06:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Release date : January 22 2019

This update is released as promised before chinese newyear in february 5.

[ Chinese Stable firmware 7.2.0.0A FINAL ]

[ CHANGELOG 7.2.0.0A Stable Final ]
Function adjustment
• System
System application is fully optimized to improve performance in key scenarios and smoother operation
Optimize application freeze policy to improve application response, black screen, flashback, etc.
Adjust the function quick call out mode, slide the personal assistant on the right screen of the desktop, swipe out the global search, and use each gesture to reduce the single point operation.
Custom Sogou input method Meizu version, support bucket map, clipboard, slide input and other shortcut functions, chat more exciting
• voice assistant
New interface interaction, new voice suspension effect, providing quick service such as making calls and enquiry routes
Optimized voice wake-up mode, full screen model support power button wake-up, non-full screen model can be awakened by long press the main button
• Intelligent screen
Increase music recognition logic to accurately identify music information while supporting fast playback
Note: The phone has installed the cool music app, you can jump to the client to play
Support to identify the mobile phone number in the picture and speed dial, easy to call without error
Access Baidu translation, support the selection of text for translation and copy the results, accurate and convenient
• phone Guardian
Automatically identify Tencent King card according to mobile phone number, support traffic monitoring, non-streamless application forbidden network, etc., so that traffic is under control
• Driving mode
Optimize interface interaction, call notification support voice playback and control, weaken video invitations and other information notifications to create a more immersive and safer driving environment
• Game mode
Specialized optimization of popular games, King Glory access to Ultra HD version, creating a more immersive and exciting game atmosphere
Automatically locks the screen brightness under the game scene, reducing the stimuli of light changes on the eyes, affecting the game progress
Path: Settings - Accessibility - Game Mode - Lock screen brightness
Access to Xunyou to speed up the fast entry and improve network stability in game mode
Path: Settings - Accessibility - Game Mode - Quick Tour
• Gallery
Expand the image capacity at any time, and support the adjustment of video cover, title and music, etc.

Problem improvement
• Compatibility
Solve the problem of WeChat instant shooting preview interface black screen
Solve the problem that the WeChat avatar application receives a new message without a prompt tone
Fix the phenomenon that the interface of WeChat part is abnormal in night mode
• Gallery
Solve the problem of flashback of the library in some scenarios
Solve the problem of clicking on the thumbnail to view the big picture and loading too long
Immediately after taking a photo, check the photos taken, and the photos show blurry phenomenon.
Fix the return to the gallery folder after setting the wallpaper in the gallery, the folder shows abnormal phenomenon
• System
Solve the problem that the red envelope prompt tone does not match the set prompt tone
Fix the problem that the alarm clock does not ring on the occasional legal working day
Fix the problem with the new notification blank in the notification bar
Fix the use of live wallpapers, some models of full-screen gesture animation will show abnormal phenomena
Fix sharing of Weibo images through smart screen, sharing page display abnormal phenomenon
Release Notes
• Pushing updates via mobile phone is a safe and efficient way to upgrade, and this update will not affect any existing data.
• The update takes about 10 minutes. Please be patient. Do not press the phone button during the update to avoid the update failure.
• The phone will restart automatically during the update. It is normal for the temperature of the whole machine to rise slightly. Do not worry.
• Please note that the actual effect of some changes may vary depending on the random type, system version or network operator.

Get It From Here
https://firmware.meizu.com/Firmware/...6af/update.zip

Do Not Forget To Press Thanks If You Like It
Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to adarshm4you For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adarshm4you Ad-Free
25th January 2019, 10:33 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks Adam, in your opinion do you still think that the beta version (7.8.7.24 beta) is better than this new stable version?
25th January 2019, 08:16 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lev_Trockij

Thanks Adam, in your opinion do you still think that the beta version (7.8.7.24 beta) is better than this new stable version?

Ofcourse in terms of performance and battery life.Yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to adarshm4you For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adarshm4you Ad-Free
12th February 2019, 06:01 AM |#4  

More
What are available languages in "A' version of firmware?
12th February 2019, 01:07 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubas33

What are available languages in "A' version of firmware?

Chinese and English only.
27th February 2019, 02:52 PM |#6  

More
Oreo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by adarshm4you

Chinese and English only.

Excuse me Adam if I ask in this discussion, do you have news about the possibility that one day Oreo comes out for Meizu pro 6 plus?
Or do you already know that it will never come out?
28th February 2019, 01:54 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Excuse me Adam if I ask in this discussion, do you have news about the possibility that one day Oreo comes out for Meizu pro 6 plus?
Or do you already know that it will never come out?

It will get Flyme 8 for sure.Don't expect an android update.Chances are like drawing lines on water.
28th February 2019, 07:38 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adarshm4you

It will get Flyme 8 for sure.Don't expect an android update.Chances are like drawing lines on water.

I don't know if I understand correctly ... so flyme 8 will not be based on Oreo?
28th February 2019, 12:30 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I don't know if I understand correctly ... so flyme 8 will not be based on Oreo?

Not like that.Haha.Android 8 and above is confirmed only for 16 series now. And new 16s will come with flyme 8.So Only new model phones will get android updates not older ones.
7th March 2019, 04:58 AM |#10  

More
Hello Adam,
I have installed this version and I have several issues, hope you can help me:
1. I can't install apps from Google play store while using cellular connection, only with wi-fi. I granted permission to use the data to the play store.
2. All of my purchased apps from Google are not recognized by the app and state that I have to buy the premium version.
3. My contacts in the Google account can't be synced (other info of google is synced)

When I installed this ROM I cleared the data

Thanks
7th March 2019, 07:06 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the boss fan

Hello Adam,
I have installed this version and I have several issues, hope you can help me:
1. I can't install apps from Google play store while using cellular connection, only with wi-fi. I granted permission to use the data to the play store.
2. All of my purchased apps from Google are not recognized by the app and state that I have to buy the premium version.
3. My contacts in the Google account can't be synced (other info of google is synced)

When I installed this ROM I cleared the data

Thanks

After installation of google services via google installer,you need to allow all permissions of google apps names starting google in settings.Only open playstore after it.Uninstall services and do install again.Hope you got what i said.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)