FORUMS

Flyme 8.0.0.0 A [STABLE][ROM][TEST-2]

424 posts
Thanks Meter: 78

By adarshm4you, Senior Member on 17th November 2019, 10:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Released date: Nov 15 2019

Attention: Please be careful and backup your data before doing this operation.

Get It From Here
https://download.meizu.com/Firmware/...e63/update.zip

Do Not Forget To Press Thanks If You Like It
Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to adarshm4you For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adarshm4you Ad-Free
17th November 2019, 03:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hi. How can I install it on my wife's phone? Her Update app says the system is up to date (7.3.0.0A) and there is nothing to update. Should I download the file you linked and do the update somehow manually? Unfortunately I never did it on Meizu phone. Is there anything that can go wrong? I don't even know how to do full backup on that phone (I always use twrp on other phones). Is there any tutorial available?

Edit
Nevermind, everything works great!

Thanks
18th November 2019, 03:15 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CozzY2453

Hi. How can I install it on my wife's phone? Her Update app says the system is up to date (7.3.0.0A) and there is nothing to update. Should I download the file you linked and do the update somehow manually? Unfortunately I never did it on Meizu phone. Is there anything that can go wrong? I don't even know how to do full backup on that phone (I always use twrp on other phones). Is there any tutorial available?

Edit

Thanks

Since you are in 7A, you can install it via recovery easily. Copy the update file to root directory.Shut down phone. Power on it by pressing volume key + and power on button. When Meizu logo reached leave the pressing. Mark clear data and do it easily.
18th November 2019, 03:16 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CozzY2453

Edit

Thanks

Take a backup while doing upgrade.Or if you are worry about these, wait till december for stable final release. Ota will come for you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)