Project Ara still going on

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 9

By pietrocapece, Junior Member on 1st April 2016, 01:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th May 2016, 02:00 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I get that , but there is still a lot to work with .. A though I like the first idea as well , but I see from a market point of view why they are doing it . I still want it..

27th May 2016, 09:51 PM |#12  

More
Right here: liovinci.com/i/ara it says that you can swap out the main processor or display. Is it still worth waiting for?
28th May 2016, 11:23 AM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dqwilcox

Right here: liovinci.com/i/ara it says that you can swap out the main processor or display. Is it still worth waiting for?

Is that even true that you can swap processor. I think Google cancled it.
28th May 2016, 08:50 PM |#14  
Flag McAllen
Thanks Meter: 113

More
No, it is now essentially as modular as the g5. Nothing more. It is finished. Not the one I've been excited about, this is some other iteration much further removed from my imagination.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jbeezley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jbeezley Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 09:45 PM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeezley

No, it is now essentially as modular as the g5. Nothing more. It is finished. Not the one I've been excited about, this is some other iteration much further removed from my imagination.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for saying that. Its exact my opinion about the "new" Ara project. Now it is something completely different.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)