#include<disclaimer.h> Your warranty is now void. I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Thermonuclear wars, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please note that this is an unofficial ported sGSI and do some research before flashing it. If you point your finger at me for messing your device, I'll laugh at you!
All thanks to project treble.
Qualcomm fully-treblized device with Android 8.1 vendor with arm64 arch.
- VoLTE. (Never gonna fix, ask your device devs)
Device specific bugs:
- You tell me.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING:
- Download the sGSI, PR2 post sGSI files(1,2 and 3) and the vendor you want to.
- Reboot to recovery.(requires recovery with vendor partition support)
- Clear everything except internal storage and SD card.
- Flash vendor.
- Extract P_sGSI[A-ONLY].xz and obtain P_sGSI[A-ONLY].img
- Flash P_sGSI[A-ONLY].img as System image.
- Mount vendor, if already mounted, unmount and remount.
- Flash post sGSI 1,2,3 in the order.
- Reboot to system.
Mega: download here
Google Drive: download here
Google play services fix: download this apk and install.
Google account backup restore fix: Download Data Transfer Tool here, install it, give it all permissions and then complete the Pixel setup.
To fix in call audio: Download this zip and flash in recovery. (Mount system and vendor before flashing)
- Don't report bugs if you used Titanium backup/Xposed.
- No bugs will be entertained without logcats.
- I'm not going to fix vendor/device specific bugs.
- To report bugs, fill up this form and also paste the logcat links there(don't upload logs directly, paste them on http://gist.github.com)
- Try to provide as much info as possible.
Special thanks to:
@erfanoabdi for his porting tool.
ROM version: 9.0 Pie.
Build Number: PPR2.181005.003
Initial release with September security patch.
All links updated with October security patch.