Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.
With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (available on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a fresher look and give you always a good experience.
Also, for the official versions, we have our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us!
Some of the features that are included on this ROM are:
* Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation
* Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen
* Power Menu Items
* Battery LED light settings
* Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it
* AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way
* Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout
* Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!
Also, you can check a full list of Features available here.
Thanks to this people, this ROM could be possible:
* phh (for all Treble stuff)
* Ground Zero ROMs Team
* ABC ROMs
* Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev)
* fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers)
* Resurrection Remix
* Project Xtended
* Pixeldust Project
* Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev)
* The Memedo Testers team
* Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot
* You for your interest on our project
Also if you got some ideas, bug fixes, stability improvements or want to help to support features for your device, you can do it by sending a Pull request on Bootleggers Github (check downloads and sources part) or tell us on our Telegram group (Check about us section), will be really appreciated. Got some questions about some terms we use? Check our FAQ or feel free to ask us. We appreciate your feedback and help.
arm64 GSI A/B and A-Only (vanilla, i.e., no Gapps and no su included)
phh's treble device