FORUMS

 View Poll Results: Should I build *vS variants (with PHH-SU)?

Build *vS (SU), replacing *vN (no SU)
 
6 Vote(s)
33.33%
Build *vS alongside *vN
 
8 Vote(s)
44.44%
Keep things as is
 
3 Vote(s)
16.67%
Don't care
 
1 Vote(s)
5.56%

[GSI][10] LineageOS 17.x GSI (all archs)

4,151 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,315
 
By AndyYan, Recognized Contributor on 17th November 2019, 07:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th January 2020, 10:14 AM |#171  
Member
Flag Parma
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Can someone point me out at the correft install file for my phone?
I have a Huawei P8 lite 2017, so a A-only ARM64, cant't understand the naming in the download page.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pappe18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pappe18 Ad-Free
4th January 2020, 10:15 AM |#172  
Junior Member
Flag Zürich
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Latest build (dirty flash) works perfectly on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with MicroG. Great battery life.
Thanks a lot.
4th January 2020, 12:51 PM |#173  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappe18

Can someone point me out at the correft install file for my phone?
I have a Huawei P8 lite 2017, so a A-only ARM64, cant't understand the naming in the download page.

For you is that lineage-17.0-20191231-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm64_avN.img.xz (second line).
4th January 2020, 02:19 PM |#174  
Phalanx7621's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bethany Beach, Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2,286
 
Donate to Me
More
Yeah I don't understand the naming concept on the downloads page either -- which one is for arm64 phones with A/B slots?
4th January 2020, 03:57 PM |#175  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621

Yeah I don't understand the naming concept on the downloads page either -- which one is for arm64 phones with A/B slots?

A only arm32 - arm avN
A only arm64 - arm64 avN
A/B arm64 - arm64 bvN
A/B arm32 - arm bvN
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to koyo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koyo Ad-Free
4th January 2020, 06:58 PM |#176  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
easy peez'y nice and easy. all i did was fire up heimdall, load saved pit file, choose system, selected the LOS17 file and flashed. no wipes or anything, had ONE issue and it was with...spy center software. aka google. flashed opengap pico and all is well in the land of anti-spyware.

Note: I use a firewall to block google play while i am not using it. before i let it run i flush "Certain" files, browsers etc.

Thanks XDA
5th January 2020, 06:30 PM |#177  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalRaver

easy peez'y nice and easy. all i did was fire up heimdall, load saved pit file, choose system, selected the LOS17 file and flashed. no wipes or anything, had ONE issue and it was with...spy center software. aka google. flashed opengap pico and all is well in the land of anti-spyware.

Note: I use a firewall to block google play while i am not using it. before i let it run i flush "Certain" files, browsers etc.

Thanks XDA

That's interesting. What firewall are you using to do that?

Sent from my Moto G6 using XDA Labs
6th January 2020, 02:39 AM |#178  
Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Not such a big deal. The rom runs lovely however the battery portrait still doesn't change to text or anything.

That's about the only thing bothering me. The icon is cut off in the corner. If the percentage was showing it would be no big deal.

Is anyone experiencing this ?
6th January 2020, 03:22 AM |#179  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Fix random reboot, please

Gửi từ Phh-Treble vanilla của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
6th January 2020, 04:20 AM |#180  
AndyYan's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 3,315
 
Donate to Me
More
A testing build for 64B has been uploaded to the Testing folder. This one is mainly for testing LineageOS 17.1 (android-10.0.0_r18, December patch) which finally landed after much upstream rumble, but also tests support for Xiaomi/Duoqin Qin 2 Pro (thanks to @PeterCxy ). As usual with test builds, please don't request other variants.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AndyYan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndyYan Ad-Free
6th January 2020, 08:33 AM |#181  
rm43115's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ennexx

... The rom runs lovely however the battery portrait still doesn't change to text or anything.

Some problem on my Moto G6 - and Android Auto is crashing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes